What to do when Moon is Void of Course

So what to do when the Moon is Void of Course?

6 Likes

Great question! We recently had a conversation on this topic. This was my answer:

Because the moon changes signs every two days (or 2.5 days) it will naturaly spend VOC time very often. Here’s a chart for the 2021 Void of Course Moon

Personally I don’t think it’s very practical to avoid anything in particular. But instead you can use these times to daydream, do creative things, meditate, listen to music, play, do yoga, plan for what’s coming up in your life. Organize and reduce the clutter in your closet, and office files. Clean up your computer files. Use this time to just relax.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info. I agree with doing magick when you need it although lately I’ve tried to adhere to at least the most basic parts of the lunar cycle. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great question @vicky1 & great answer @Francisco. I loved reading the information. I wasn’t aware of the void, so it helps to know that there is such a thing. I love learning new things! Nice way to start the day!

5 Likes

Well my new hobby during Moon Void of Course is work on my Twining a rug. They are always a mystery anyway so however it turns out will by fine. Twining is Weaving which is relaxing :waning_crescent_moon:

5 Likes

Oh, that’s awesome! I love having creative hobbies. I knit, crochet, cross-stitch, scrapbooking, crafting in general really. I’ve never learned how to twine a rug though. That sounds interesting!

4 Likes

The moon goes VOC often but not for long. I wait until it enters a House. Sometimes set my alarm to get up in the middle of the night.

4 Likes