☑ What Type of Witch Are You? Coven Roll Call and POLL!

Is there such a thing as a Panentheistic witch?

I love working with crystals and shiny things (Magpie here for sure!)
The moon holds great power over my soul
The elements are beautiful in their own right
Herbs and plants thrive under my care
Animals and I have some really awesome conversations
Astral travel and claire-s are part of my daily life like breathing
The practice/craft is a religion for me
The old ways make more sense probably due to their simplicity
The Goddess/God are interchangeable based on the need/want or goal
Each version of the “grouping” has something to offer everyone if it is sought after.

Just my view…

18 Likes

Hmm I like the depends on the day category :smile:

14 Likes

Based on what I practice, I am an eclectic, neopagan, hedgewitch. I practice hedgewitchcraft to feel closer connected to the divine: gods, goddesses, elves and animal spirits.

14 Likes

I do include herbs, crystals and lunar cycles as an important aspect of my practice, but I identify as a neopagan hedgewitch :blush:

12 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum :infinite_roots: @mathilde
I like the way you have described hedge witchcraft. That makes a lot of sense to me! So now I am wondering if I should add “hedge” to my long list as an eclectic witch. Hmmm :thinking:
Love :heart: always :infinity:

11 Likes

Well, marsha, a hedgewitch is someone who travels beyond the veil and beyond their chakras, aswell as other’s chakras. They communicate with spirits and entities, face to face, aswell as with their higher self. Visualisation is the trick and must be mastered before you can do this. Some do it in groups, while others only solitary. Groups are helpful, because one can use tools, like the drum, while the other one relax and visualise.
I am taught by a hypnotherapist, so I have been in hypnosis to master this. If you feel this is what you are, then use the word. Nobody really teaches hedge witchcraft online, the same way green witches do. You just have to meet them. I realised this was hedge witchcraft, when I had done it. They usually call themselves clairovoyant witches and energy workers

12 Likes

@mathilde im a hedge too. Nice to meet u and welcome. Happy to meet another hedge here. Others, not here, always liked to call me a green witch and i was like noooooooo im a hedge. Just like i had a teacher who swore i was wiccan bc she was. Nope.

10 Likes

We’ve been blessed with many new members recently- bumping this poll so that new folks can see it too! :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

10 Likes

I think I’m an Eclectic solitary practitioner.
But I’m leaning toward studies of Isis and Egyptian gods.
Garnet

12 Likes

That’s really exciting- if the Egyptian pantheon is drawing you in, I say heed their call, Garnet! I hope you’re able to deepen your connection and that you enjoy working with Them :pray:

Blessed be! :sparkles: :blush:

8 Likes

It took me MANY years and LOTS of patience(NOT MINE) to figure out that I’m a Grey Eclectic Solitary. I’VE been Outcast, from the age of 13, from my family, for being A So Called Devil Follower. Its ok tho, Im happy with my LIFE and WHO I AM… CANT say so much for them and I LOVE IT!

13 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @juanita3!

I’m so sorry for the hardship and misunderstanding you had to face growing up- please know that you are very welcome here, and are free to be your wonderful magickal self! :sparkles:

Congrats on finding the labels that feel like home for you- may you wear your chosen titles and identity with pride! :mage: :heart:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @juanita3

It’s nice to meet you, Juanita. I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch from Colorado. I am a Grey Witch too, but Eclectic covers that! I walk a path of shadows, working with Light and Darkness. I know how difficult it is to not be supported by your family, and I’m sorry you had to go through this.

You are very welcome here Juanita, and I’m so glad you are continuing your journey with us. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask, Q&A We are here for you!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

I am a Classical Gnostic Christian Chaote Witch
My faith is Gnostic, with the belief that Christ was a transcendent messenger. I’ve incorporated him into my Classical Chaote Witchcraft along with a few other gods, including Odin & Lilith.

Thanks!

11 Likes

In many ways, we all here are outcasts. So, welcome and enjoy the company :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Self initiated (with no clue what I was doing, just went with my heart) on 8/3/2020. Still trying to figure things out, including 'what type" I am. Enjoying the journey! I guess for now that makes me a journey witch!

11 Likes

Hi, I thought I already did this. If I did, I don’t see were. Anyway, I am an Eclectic Witch. I did put in as a vote.
I any event, Blessed Be,
Medea

9 Likes

Welcome to the Coven. My name is Tracy but, I go by my Witch name, Medea. Great attitude, enjoy this amazing journey. This is my home and my family. Everyone goes above and beyond to help and assist with any issue you may be having. I am learning so much here and feedback comes detailed, experienced and learned knowledge. If you have any questions…ask. Someone will help you. If you read the Forum, it will give you much information you will need here.

Blessed Be,
Medea

11 Likes

It sounds like you have found an identity you have found yourself at home in, Wysteria- congrats to you! May you always wear your chosen titles with pride :heart::blush:

I love this! :heart: I’d consider myself a fellow “Journey Witch” too- welcome, @IDarkshine and please make yourself at home here as you continue to find your way! The path is ultimately yours to walk, but it certainly doesn’t have to be a lonely adventure- you’ve got your coven here for love and support :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

Hooray for more Eclectics! :partying_face: Thanks for adding in your vote, Medea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lots of love and many blessings!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome home Iris :infinite_roots:

I think we are all trying to figure things out :thinking: there is so much to learn and lots of information here on Spells 8! I use “Eclectic” to describe what type of witch I am because I have so many interests, it covers everything!

I am so glad you are continuing your “Journey” with us! And the best thing of all, everyone here is so friendly and helpful. Welcome to the “Family!”

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

8 Likes