What would you choose?

Hi friends,

I just finished reading a book (Making Magic: Weaving Together the Everyday and the Extraordinary by Briana Saussy). One of the reflection questions was this:

If you were a deity, what offerings would you want your followers to leave for you?

I had to think for a few minutes, but I think I would want beautiful words: poems, stories, songs, and the like… and beautiful flowers and stones. I think.

What would you choose?

9 Likes

I would choose coffee and existing out of spite :laughing:

10 Likes

Oh yeah’. I feel those in my soul! Great choices!

8 Likes

I would choose sunflowers :sunflower:

8 Likes
  1. Coffee :coffee: - that is a must otherwise, I make no promises about anything. Full Disclosure I cannot be held responsible for what is said prior to proper coffee intake.
  2. Comfy Sweatsuits
  3. Flowers :bouquet: (for their scents & colors & design)
  4. Coca ~ Cola
  5. Crystals/Stones (any… I love them all)

Seriously, I would say things that are nature-based or elemental, crystals, flowers, ylang-ylang, or bergamot scents. I can’t really think of anything else right now, I love the elements & nature though. I have birdhouses & feeders all over the place. I take care of an area around the oak tree in my backyard by the garden. I am definitely more conscious about my gardens & yard in general from birds to chipmunks to grass & rabbit dens.

I just found a momma bunny filling a den with grass material behind my irises

7 Likes

What a beautiful choice!

8 Likes

I loved that book!

I would choose pizza and cherry coke. Maybe add in some chocolate. LOL!

8 Likes

So very wise! I love cherry coke! Maybe you recommended it and I got my people mixed up! Oops! It was such a good read!

8 Likes

LOL! That happens. It was a good read.

7 Likes

Hmm. I would choose honey. and maybe seashells

8 Likes

What a fun question! :star_struck: And I love your chosen offerings, @AileyGrey- I agree, beautiful literature and writings would make excellent offerings :two_hearts:

Hmmmm… I would ask for trinkets from far off places, seeds, and pieces of broken tea cups (instead of throwing them out- I will take them!)

:rofl:

Omg Megan I’m wheezing this is too funny :joy:

It’s really neat seeing what the deity-version of everyone would ask for! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for such a fun discussion, @AileyGrey! :heart:

7 Likes

Sweet and salty! There is a lady at our renaissance fair who sells honey sticks and they are delicious! She even has one spiced with peppers!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.