What's for dinner TW warning ⚠️ alcohol

Place to post what’s for dinner. A picture of dinner ideas feel free to add any witchy elements .

Im having a pizza I threw together for supper.

16 Likes

You already added extra pepperoni I’d say you got this one covered!:grin:

12 Likes

Lol I only like pepperoni :pizza: :crazy_face: It was so so so good… A super thin crust. The sauce is the best ever. From a pizza shop. I have two crusts left. :grin:

13 Likes

That looks so good :yum: I love thin crust that’s it im getting pizza tonight it’s settled lol glad I saw that picture it turned out marvelous :grin:

10 Likes

I made some stir fry from left over ingredients, didn’t think to take a picture. There was a whole extra portion, which I decided to set out for Kali, got a nice warm hug in return :blush: :black_heart:

11 Likes

We are having fettuccine with homemade alfredo. My husband & son love to have the homemade alfredo over any jarred or premade alfredo. So it’s a nice little treat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I had pizza soup. No breadsticks with it sadly, my sugar has been high. But the soup was good and cheesy! Yum!

11 Likes

It’s too early for dinner now, but I’m thinking of making some karaage cheese curry ramen later. :thinking: It’s not good for this weather, but we want to use up the food we have so we don’t have to move as much.

11 Likes

Everyone else’s dinners sound so good too. Helps with dinner ideas. :crazy_face:
Still sounds really good @starborn also.

11 Likes

Helps me decide that I actually need five dinners tonight to copy everyone else’s ideas, too. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Same the last week my appetite :snowflake::rofl: has been ridiculous. I been hungry at nite. :person_facepalming:

10 Likes

We tend to joke around with our girlfriend, that there’s an extra meal in the nighttime, a forgotten and forbidden one, and it’s called dark lunch :rofl: :black_heart:

13 Likes

Share? Pepperoni is also my favorite

But you can also add mushrooms to be witchy :wink:

10 Likes

Of course :fire: I like mushrooms :mushroom: once in a while

9 Likes

I ended up making duck pancakes instead. I didn’t take photos, but this is what it would’ve looked like if I plated them up all fancy.

[source]

Duck, cucumber, wraps, and hoisin sauce. :yum:

My favourite pizza is peri-peri chicken.

[source]

Or the pesto chicken club.

[source]

So good. :yum:

I don’t get how they’re witchy, but I’ll happily add mushrooms any day. :smile:

9 Likes

Mmmm that looks really good. All of it. Itd be cool to try your food. It’s so different than the usual around here. Mmmm I would have loved a wrap :crazy_face:

:laughing:

8 Likes

You are all making me drool- look at all of these tasty treats! :drooling_face: :two_hearts:

Darn, I haven’t even had breakfast yet. Now I want pizza :pizza: :joy:

9 Likes

One wrap coming up: :people_hugging:

You are now the wrap. :sparkles:

10 Likes

@starborn

Awwe I like this wrap even better. :people_hugging: Your so cute :pleading_face:

10 Likes

:pizza: :joy: :pizza:

9 Likes