Whats new witches and HEY!

Merry meet @mj1 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

13 Likes

Welcome @mj1, I’m also new here to this site. Everyone here is absolutely lovely! :pink_heart:

12 Likes

Welcome! We are so happy to have you! We have quite a few friends here from Australia! Your store sounds lovely… I love the name! I am sure you are going to feel right at home!

13 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @mj1

I’m so glad you have joined us, Mj! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes

Hi @mj1 im Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum​:grin: :heartpulse: :witch_pentacle:

13 Likes

@mj1 Welcome! :hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

You can add your shop here:

If you need help one of the @moderators can help you post your shop!

11 Likes

Welcome home @mj1 im an Eclectic hedge witch from nc.

11 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @mj1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’re finding some great things here at Spells8 to add to your Book of Shadows. This is a great place to meet new people, make new friends, and learn new things. Please feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

8 Likes

@ mj1 welcome to our company!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re here with us
whatever you want don’t hesitate to ask
enjoy your stay! :revolving_hearts: :hearts: :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Hello @mj1,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch - just stopping by to wish you a warm welcome! :heart:

Please make yourself at home here. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out - the coven community is a very friendly and supportive one :blush:

Blessed be!

10 Likes

Nice to meet you Devenne.

Looking forward to connecting also.

MJ

9 Likes

Nice to meet you John.

Looking forward to connecting also.

MJ

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Tracy,

Will do and thank you.

MJ

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Mystique,

Looking forward to connecting with you.

MJ

10 Likes

:slight_smile: i Amethyst,

Firstly digging your name…:slight_smile:

I like to consider myself a Tarot reader and I’m currently using it to enhance my psychic abilities.

Hello back from Australia. Looking forward to connecting with you.

MJ

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Nacurro,

MJ

10 Likes

Nice to meet you Artemisia,

Looking forward to connecting with you, sounds like you have a world of knowledge. I also work with Hekate.

Thank you for the greetings.

MJ

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Ailey,

Thank you for the greetings and thank you for the store encouragment.

MJ

10 Likes

Nice to meet you Marsha,

Looking forward to connecting with you & thank you for the greetings

MJ

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Crystal,

Looking forward to connecting with you & thank you for the greetings.

MJ

10 Likes