What's the Weather ⛈ Where You Are?

You welcome! However I’m ready for spring. Two snowstorms is plenty for me lol

6 Likes

:joy: :heart:

6 Likes

Lol… I’m still in shorts with 50 degree’s …

5 Likes

That’s about how I am lol it hit 50F here in my part of Florida last…November? I think? And I walked outside in a sundress (because OREGON) and everyone else was all bundled up :cold_face: it was kinda funny to see them bundled up :laughing: but then I got strange stares because I was in a dress :dress:

5 Likes

Raining today but it’s perfect for a little lunchtime meditation :relieved:

6 Likes

In NC is rainy and chilly today. My favorite kind of weather :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Lol. That’s too funny!

5 Likes

The snow’s been gradually melting here, but next week our highs will only be in the teens. Brrr. :cold_face: On the bright side, there’ll be lots of snuggling with my kitty and warm tea. :cat: :coffee:

5 Likes

@MeganB here is beautiful Wyoming it is frigid cold, windy, snowed all day, and the roads were closed since yesterday when I got off work at 3:30 pm. Roads are still closed, didn’t make it to work (grrrrr, I like my job) and still snowing and blowing as I type this. :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

I have to keep reminding myself that I love Wyoming and I chose to move here lol. Spring came last week, no snow and in the 50’s for the whole week.

6 Likes

Today we have sun and very little wind. I hope it’s going to be a good weekend. The stormy and dark week was enough. Having the sun and very little wind is very refreshing.

4 Likes

Update for South Florida it’s back to the humid 85 degrees today! Yay lol

6 Likes

I am in southern Wyoming. It’s currently -2 degrees F, with a slight wind, snowing, and we are snowed in. Hubby was going to take one of the girls to see her brother for a week but…no unnecessary travel. And the roads don’t look good anyway. Locked away in my office doing inventory of finished items and getting ready to post a lot of new items to my store and website. Good thing my boss is flexible or I would be out of a job :roll_eyes: :cold_face: :eyes:

4 Likes

Gads, @Magdelina! That sounds awful! Is it that way a lot in Wisconsin? My Dad was from Minnesota and would talk about skiing to school in the winter, back in the day, and I wanna know if he was telling Dad stories. LOL.

Keep warm! And good luck with your website!

4 Likes

@Amethyst every winter Wyoming has snow but it depends on weather patterns whether we get sub zero weather or like last year just a ton of snow and average temps in the 20’s.

5 Likes

Oops, for some reason I read Wyoming as Wisconsin. Sorry. I guess you’d rather freeze than shovel a ton of snow, eh? I don’t know which one I’d pick. It seems to snow most Monday’s here, we’re supposed to get freezing rain tonight, but I guess we’ll see. Keep warm!

4 Likes

We’re under a winter storm warning…again. We might get at least 6-9 inches by Tuesday! Ugh, say ain’t so! :sob: I’m running out of room to throw the shoveled snow. The banks on both sides of my driveway are at least 3, almost 4 feet high!

6 Likes

Ack! Not good. Keep safe!

4 Likes

Thanks! You do the same if it’s gonna be bad where you are.
At least I’m off tomorrow so all I have to worry about is salting and shoveling.

5 Likes

It was supposed to ice over but it didn’t, thank Goddess! It may yet but I’m home from the doctor so hopefully It won’t be too bad!

4 Likes

That’s good to hear!
There wasn’t my even an inch of snow on my driveway when I went out to shovel, praise the Lord and Lady!
But… we might get freezing rain overnight. :confounded:

5 Likes