What's this?

Lol I think we broke the site lol what’s this mean

10 Likes

Huh… :thinking: That’s so weird! I’ve never seen that before and it doesn’t look like the site is being overloaded on the back end… :laughing: maybe there’s an update the forum software needs. I’m gonna tag in @Francisco and move this over to the Site Feedback & Announcements

10 Likes

I’m on the app now, all ok.

9 Likes

I mean everything seems fine but that message is still there. I’m on app too

9 Likes

It was a little sluggish 10 minutes ago so I just swiped off the app and went back in

9 Likes

Same I couldn’t get in I almost reset my phone but then it worked

9 Likes

This is my view

10 Likes

Lol maybe it’s just me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy::joy:

With the message. It’s still there

9 Likes

It could also be an issue with the app itself. Try clearing the cache in your app and force stopping it. That might help!

10 Likes

Done and it’s gone

10 Likes

Woohoo :tada: :partying_face:

10 Likes

Hehehe :rofl::rofl: lol

10 Likes

Woohoo! :clap: :tada: I’m glad that worked!

9 Likes

That is a strange issue… :sweat_smile:

Something that I’ve been noticing recently, is that both on my phone and my computer the site keeps crashing on Firefox a lot. On the computer it takes the whole browser down, on the phone the tabs get stuck on connect and don’t load before restarting the browser. On the app it works fine, also on Chromium on my computer. Might be a separate issue? Feel free to move to another thread if so :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Hmm… :thinking: could be a separate issue. Is it just the forum or the entire site?

10 Likes

Good question, I’ll have to give it a try the next time it happens… I’m pretty sure just the forum but can’t say 100%.

10 Likes

It wasn’t just the app. I saw it on my laptop. Must’ve been a sitewide update. Not an app issue. But good on my end as well!

10 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up! Could you please post here the next time it happens?

Usually, the server has enough power for daily tasks. But sometimes, certain activities can overload it for a short while. This shouldn’t cause long-term problems. Let’s watch it and see if it keeps happening. It might just need some adjustments.

11 Likes

@CelestiaMoon me too. I can’t think exactly but it’s something wierd like that for me too sometimes. Or when I click forum sometimes it does nothing. Happens once in a while. On my app always. I haven’t had any trouble on my laptop.ill pay better attention to see exactly what happens when it goes fritz.

10 Likes

I’ve actually seen that a couple times next time I see it I’ll post it here :+1:

6 Likes