What's your favorite incense aroma?

Of course! It’s definitely something to be mindful of :pray:t3:

12 Likes

Well I also have asthma, and Severe Migraines but I always burn incense. I just don’t get closed to it as is burning, I believe that if a person breathes in the particles in the air as it’s burning yeah of course you’ll have a asthma attack or a migraine. But that’s only my personal opinion. I do get instant asthma attacks and migraines triggers when I smell perfume, hairspray or other strong scents.

12 Likes

Great discussion, @Katiria! :blush:

My all-time favorite scent is Balsam Fir- it smells like the deep woods and Christmas trees and Yule and all-around happy times :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :evergreen_tree: I have it as an incense, but I’ve found that another great way to get the scent (and a good option for those who have asthma/can’t burn things!) is to put the dried wood shavings into a scent pouch- like these herbal sachets :pouch:

I have a little sachet of Balsam Fir that I keep next to my bed- it’s a homey scent that helps me to fall asleep :sleeping: :evergreen_tree: :heart:

14 Likes

I like white sage even not burning it has such a great fragrance Blessed Be

12 Likes

Patchouli or Frankincense

12 Likes

I am still exploring incense, but my current favorite is this amber incense that I got at my local metaphysical store for like $2.

I might try a diffuser at some point.

12 Likes

My Fav is Sweet Grass by HEM from magick.com. They use to have one called Home or House Blessing I really loved, but haven’t ben able to find it in awhile. :frowning:

12 Likes

House Blessing? Or Pure House? Smells sort of like vanilla-lemon cookies? I got that from Amazon not too long ago. I like it.

10 Likes

I think it WAS Pure House actually. Thanks!

11 Likes

You’re welcome!

10 Likes

I had to take a picture :camera_flash: and share my favorite scent because I truly love :hearts: this blend. It doesn’t bother my allergies :+1: :clap:. It’s called ‘Cryptic Woods’ :evergreen_tree:and its a blend of bergamot, violet, amber, and vanilla.

This is a charcoal stick and it burns very nice. I use it more than any other scent. The name is cool too :wink:
I found it at Krogers grocery :shopping_cart: store of all places!
:candle:

11 Likes

I have really been into my diffuser this week, for whatever reason I just want the smell of woods, I have been using a lot of cypress, thyme and cedar this week.

11 Likes

@Satu_TheGreenWitch @magissa I agree, I love the sweetgrass!! I bought a huge variety of incense to try out and that is the one I like the most so far. There is still a lot I haven’t tried yet. My youngest son (18 not really that young) decided he really enjoyed the incense and so I ended up getting him a burner and set. Now, we like to try out different ones together and see what we like. A fun thing to be able to share with my son. :grin:

10 Likes

I’m with you @Rowan and @Susurrus Dragon’s Blood all the way! Palo Santo is a close 2nd for me too. Although I really like a mix that I found White Sage and Palo Santo. I tend to use that one alot for cleansing.

9 Likes
  • Egyptian musk - the ability to boost your magic and your will . It will also increase your wisdom so that you have more divination, instinct, and power.
    Dragon’s Blood- healing protection and banishing. Plus it smells great
11 Likes

I have an essential oil (I wish I could remember the name off the label) but it’s Sage :herb: & Palo Santo! I also have just Sage & just Palo Santo as single essential oils. My favorite is the Palo Santo wood pieces though.

Speaking of Dragon’s :dragon_face: Blood :drop_of_blood: I used that yesterday during my meditation with Brighid :triskele:

I use a good amount of Lavender too, my husband likes it for sleep & I just find it calming. A lot of my blends have Lavender in them, especially if it’s for peace or calm of any kind.

11 Likes

I do not know what exactly is in in but currently i am loving the incenses called pagan magic, wicca ritual and full moon magic. They are so calming and send an amazing feeling through out my body when i inhale them that cant be explained in words… Love jasmine too beautiful scent :blush:

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.