What's Your Intuition Quiz

I felt that as well. One of those pesky assumptions that witches are female. We have your back here brother witch.

9 Likes

Intuitive Feeler.

Spot on. Learning to understand and learn to navigate SO MANY FEELINGS from within myself and outside.

7 Likes

Fun quiz. I got Intuitive Shapeshifter…
Thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

Intuitive Seer

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t like that! I’m sorry if anyone was offended!!

5 Likes

I don’t think anyone was offended. That would never happen on this site. Other sites we cannot control. I really like that here it’s different.

5 Likes

pokes big nose in as a male, I have noticed that some things in Witchdom seem directed toward females… but considering how much of the rest of world seems to be male focused, it seems to me to balancing rather than offensive. And there are certainly ways to, uh, translate (?) to testostereone if necessary, lol

9 Likes

Lol very true

7 Likes

Sorry :joy: that made my morning :sunrise_over_mountains:
I understand where you’re coming from though!

6 Likes

Unfortunately, this quiz is no longer available. I would have loved to indulge in it.

5 Likes

@georgia Same, but from my personal experience I’d have to say mine is demon/ghost magnet seer :rofl:

5 Likes

I have no basis to understand where to look for a possible answer.:dizzy_face: You have followed a lot of my posts. What do you see in me? I realize I haven’t been around long, so that may be a difficult question.

4 Likes

@georgia How about elemental seer, your witch bottles in the 4 elements of the house, your use of correspondences :person_shrugging::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I like that. Thank you.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.