What's Your Intuition Quiz

EDIT: This quiz is, unfortunately, no longer available. To find and enjoy other quizzes, please check the quiz tag

Afterwards, they give you a code for one of their witchy classes for free. This is all from The Moon Deck

16 Likes
INTUITIVE SHAPESHIFTER

Your intuition is influenced by the different circumstances, cycles, and seasons of your life. As an Intuitive Shapeshifter, you carry an inner knowing that speaks to you through all of your senses, are able to shape and shift energy, and feel a connection to the mystical realm. By paying attention to both your inner voice and the clues in the world around you, you are able to deepen this connection with full trust and fluency. You can be a chameleon and tend to adjust your energy depending on your mood, your environment, or the people around you. When this skill is developed and matured it can act as a superpower, allowing you to feel at home anywhere in the world or giving you a unique ability to travel between dimensions. It’s important for you to regularly ground into your body, intentionally harness this skill, and learn how to direct it. Otherwise, it can create unnecessary havoc in your life. For this reason, work with mentors who understand this and can serve as examples for you to emulate as you put what you learn into practice and integrate it into your being.

8 Likes

That was fun! Intuitive Optimist is what I got :orange_heart:

8 Likes

Got intuitive feeler. :four_leaf_clover:

Thank you for the link! :heart:

9 Likes

What a fun quiz! I am an intuitive shape shifter!

8 Likes

Intuitive Seer here!

7 Likes

Same! Intuition jinx! :laughing: Instead of saying jinx when you say something at the same time as someone else. Just wanted to make sure you understood me. If not, I didn’t want you to be confused :thinking:

7 Likes

Intuitive feeler.

9 Likes

That’s sounds interesting :relaxed:

7 Likes

Interesting, I got intuitive seer :revolving_hearts: makes a whole lot of sense though lol

7 Likes

I got
INTUITIVE SEER

YOUR INTUITION COMMUNICATES WITH YOU THROUGH VISUAL PICTURES, THOUGHTS AND DREAMS, OR IN THE IMAGERY THAT RANDOMLY APPEARS IN YOUR LIFE

8 Likes

INTUITIVE OPTIMIST

YOU ARE A BRIGHT LIGHT WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

ON LIFE AND THE WORLD

Your intuition speaks to you in signs, symbols, synchronicities, and sensations. You see the silver lining in almost any challenge, and can quickly and clearly recognize solutions. You have a knack for brightening up a room, being resourceful, and tend to be a connector. Your easy warmth and optimism helps others to feel welcome and seen. Getting out of your own way to let life flow is key for you. This allows opportunities and connections to effortlessly come and go. You also reflect this potential in others. With so much outward energy, it’s important to know your limits with how much you give. Listen to your body when it needs to rest and recharge. You may sometimes struggle with reaching out for support in times of need, yet must learn to let others help you as much as you help them. Remember, there is wisdom in the shadow as much as the light. Be sure to take solo retreats to calibrate and nurture your senses.

TIPS: Turn off all of your digital devices 1-2 hours before bed to let your senses settle and return home to your own center. Allow the end of your day to slow down; turn evenings into your quiet time for self-care and nourishment + use essential oils to soothe and settle your senses. This will also help to illuminate your dreams.

7 Likes

Another Intuitive Feeler here!

Summary

YOU ARE THE EMPATHS OF THE WORLD, THE DEEP FEELING INTUITIVE WHO FEELS ON A PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL LEVEL

As an Intuitive Feeler, you are receptive to energy and sensitive to your environment. Depending on the message, your intuition speaks to you as an overall knowing or with specific body sensations. Trusting yourself is key. Your emotions can sometimes feel overpowering, so it’s important that you develop discernment and integrate your experiences. When harnessed and understood, empathy and feeling are your superpowers. The more you build trust in yourself, the more wisdom is revealed. For some Intuitive Feelers, you may have developed a heightened alertness in your senses as a child due to circumstances out of your control. Hence, you crave balance in your environment and relationships, and need healthy boundaries in place. All of this impacts your sense of wellbeing. Your path is about self-love, learning through experience, and practicing embodied presence so that your intuition has space to speak.

TIPS: Have a dedicated morning practice with no distractions, where you can simply feel and listen within. Have an altar in your home or a special place in nature that is just for you to get quiet and still, and to tune into your inner compass. Give yourself solo time daily to feel centered with your own energy before taking in the world. Light a candle, take a walk, meditate, journal, work with oracle cards, or explore a slow breath practice.

8 Likes

Intuitive Listener

7 Likes

I got intuitive dreamer. Which makes loads of sense as I receive most of my messages and premonitions while dreaming at night.

8 Likes

Intuitive Feeler!

8 Likes

Intuitive feeler.

8 Likes

HEE! It’s like punchbuggy, I get it!

5 Likes

That was interesting. I got the impression some of the questions were meant for females :slight_smile:

I’m marked as Intuitive Seer.

10 Likes

Intuitive optimist but
I sort of already knew that :grin:

7 Likes