When applying spiritual oils and sprays

Should I always state my intentions when applying these oils and using the sprays or I can just use them ?

8 Likes

If you have an intention then you should at the very least be focusing on it while using them or dressing them.

If it’s just to have candles lit for the look & feel, then no, you don’t need intention. The same goes for the sprays or oils, it could just be that it smells nice.

It’s really up to you & what you are comfortable with. I shouldn’t have worded it that way. I’m sorry. But either way is just fine. :heart:

12 Likes

I like to use spiritual sprays to clean my altar and the items I place on it or I will spray them on myself if I feel I need extra protection on any given day. You can use them any way you want really. I find that adding intention when spraying really solidifies what I am using it for…

12 Likes

In my practice everything I do from start to finish has an intention.

From setting my candle in the south - to choosing the oil I use on said candle. Every move during my rituals has a well thought out intention. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.