When using parchment đź“ś paper

Is it bad to cut out pieces or should you tear ? I am doing a protection spell for myself but I cut the parchment is that a bad thing that I just did ?

7 Likes

I personally don’t think so. I think it is the energy and intent with which you cut or tear the paper. How did it feel to you when doing so? Did it feel like you got your point across?

Meant to add… I think some like to use their hands instead of tools because it can help you literally feel “hands-on” when doing your magick. I use both, just depending on the flow of things and what feels right at the moment. You got this! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you for responding :relieved: I actually don’t feel bad about it I just wasn’t sure if I should be doing it tho :neutral_face: I just like to do my work the right way so I can get the right results being I am pretty new to this

9 Likes

You’re doing great, @Babywitchbxtch! Keep up the excellent work! :heart: :hugs:

9 Likes

I don’t think it matters. Do what you need to do and use what you’ve got on hand :blush:

10 Likes

Thank you :blush:

8 Likes

Totally understand that concern, sometimes I have it about stuff I’m doing too. :smile: But we all start somewhere and got to give ourselves some grace, this is a learning process. Pretty great we have this coven to turn to, huh?! :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Yes I was so happy when I found this app lol :laughing: everyone is so helpful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

This is my own personal opinion/practice & I have done both with no issue. I have a pair of scissors that I keep in my room if that’s what I want to do. Either way is fine, whatever is easiest for you at the time.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.