Where in the World are Witches? 🗺 2021!

I would really love to visit here @RyuWyn it’s so beautiful and colorful very attractive. Reminds me a little of home :heart:

9 Likes

That’s very exciting! Wishing you all the best of luck in your relocation overseas when the time comes :blush::pray::airplane:

9 Likes

You’re welcomed anytime you want :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you!!! :smiley:

7 Likes

Hello Dee! Like you, I live in a city where the cuisine scene is very diverse and just about any culture’s food you can think of can be found. I live in Houston, Texas and a lot of visitors and new comers I talk to are always very nicely surprised at the very diverse cultural scene here.

Kat

9 Likes

FB_IMG_1616550359621
Hello all I am from the US. Grew up in Illinois but have lived in Idaho since 2000. Lots of natural beauty here. The picture is a moose that was running in front of our raft. I always felt a longing for the mountains and whenever I go away from here when I return I feel a deep peacefulness. Blessed Be!!!

12 Likes

I’m currently living in Flitwick, Bedfordshire in England. Planning a move to Ireland in the not too distant future, then eventually planning on Italy.

11 Likes

Hello, I some how never saw this thread! I’m a Texas witch, currently in Houston, TX. I’m originally from College Station, TX, I swear the conservative hole of the state. While I miss all the green from the smaller city, I don’t miss all the bigotry and hatred that was ingrained there. My husband and I live full time in an RV and are currently working hard to get our consulting business thriving enough that he can quit his job and we can travel the US in our motorhome. I love meeting people from different cultures, my best friend in grad school was from Colombia and we loved exchanging cultural information.

Merry Meet!

12 Likes

SharonD,
“Wow” its so intriguing to be with the animals looks like a pretty place to be! What a great picture! :wink: :heart:
Jeannie

7 Likes

kat @atypical_witch I am in Arlington Texas and I just wanted to reach out and say hello. Hello neighbor
-many blessings

8 Likes

Gorgeous picture, @SharonD- it sounds like you are truly blessed with nature there! :national_park: :heart:

Wishing you all the best of luck with your future move, @IrisW- I’m sure Ireland and Italy would be thrilling places to relocate to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good for you for packing up and seeking a more open place to live, @Amaris_Bane- and there’s no freer way to live than on the road! You’re very strong for taking your life into your own hands- cheers to having an adventurous soul! :eagle: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Jessica I was blessed to live that lifestyle for several years. I lived in 11 different states and several locations within those states. Colorado, North Carolina and Pennsylvania are 3 of my favorites. Finding different nature areas in many places was always my comfort. I wish you safe travels and wonderful adventures. Blessed Be.

9 Likes

I’m from Kansas! US. Really all over Kansas. I moved a lot throughout my life. Someday I’ll place roots down. :slight_smile: for now I enjoy finding hidden oasis’ wherever I am.

11 Likes

same here :grin:

9 Likes

Hi there! Texas here… I have been creating rituals since I was a very young girl. I used rocks stones and sand as I played with spirit and not really realizing it. I also remember using pots and pans with wooden spoons to make music for the full moon. My childhood was not easy and I figured out myself at an older age than most. I do not feel sorry for myself and it’s nothing like that. Whatever I went through I brought upon myself. I have known this since I started shadow work 3 years ago. I love myself and I love this group. I am fairly new here but I feel like I have known ya’ll all of my life now and possibly past life also. I started in this lifetime when I was born in a little redwood shack two hours from the nearest hospital. My mother (bless her heart) told me she watched a black widow begin a web and by the time my spirit took its first breath as a human being on this earth The spider had created her home. Sounds a bit creepy to me but whatever. I am not fond of spiders like she was. I am an animal lover and will help an animal before I would a human. this might be my downfall. I am not sure where I am going with this but I just want ya’ll to know that I love you even tho I may not know you personally I consider you family. Thank you for being here. much love

9 Likes

Cheers to another witch on the road, @jessika- it’s a pleasure to meet you! Those are some truly beautiful discoveries you’ve found. Thanks for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You are full of kindness, @moonshadow- thank you for sharing your warm heart with the coven! :heart: Just like we all have our own personal likes and dislikes, creatures can take on different symbolism to different people. Perhaps your mother associated spiders with their spiritual meaning- of creativity and strong female energy. A wonderful sign for a baby girl! :spider_web: :girl:

9 Likes

Merry meet! I’m in Houston, Texas too! I dated a guy who lived in College Station and , yeah, big time conservative country, yikes!

10 Likes

Merry Meet!! What side of Houston are you on? What a small world!!

9 Likes

Hi I live in a very small town in Ohio

9 Likes

East coast of Central Florida, next door to the space center :blush:

8 Likes