Where in the World are Witches? šŸ—ŗ 2021!

Hi I am from Kadawatha, Sri Lanka.

8 Likes

Welcome @crystal24, @Peaches, and @wasantha! :heart::infinite_roots:

From across the USA and across the globe- itā€™s amazing to hear where everyone calls home :earth_americas: :earth_asia: :blush:

Sending blessings from here (in Poland) to you! :dove:

11 Likes

Thank you for the welcome.

8 Likes

Right now Iā€™m in Westchase not far from the galleria but will be moving to Spring at t he end of the month. You?

8 Likes

Merry meet! I was born in Cincinnati and also lived 8 years in North Olmsted. Where in Ohio do you live?

7 Likes

Hi Iā€™m about an hour from Toledo. Nice to meet you

8 Likes

Likewise! I miss the four seasons which we donā€™t have here in Houston, Texas where I live now. Itā€™s pretty much summer from May through October and summer lite for all but about two weeks in January where it may get below 50.

8 Likes

Lol I can imagine. The changing seasons are a great perk for Ohio.

7 Likes

Iā€™m over near Baytown on the east side.

8 Likes

Greetings all! I am based in a little coastal town in England and very blessed to live where I do now.

17 Likes

@Amberleic that is beautiful :heart_eyes:. Very blessed it looks like

10 Likes

What an awesome looking photo!

9 Likes

Wasnā€™t that where FDR had his estate?

8 Likes

Why yes it it!! Itā€™s beautiful there! You can go hiking and have a picnic, or just go on a tour. Iā€™ve done it all there! Itā€™s so beautiful! I have to go hiking there again soon!

7 Likes

Greetings @Amberleic! It looks like a beautiful piece of paradise there by the water- Iā€™ve always loved the energy of harbors. It feels like a journey is about to begin :compass: :sailboat: :ocean: Thanks for sharing! :heart:

8 Likes

Well, beautiful girl, if I havenā€™t welcomed you, welcome to the family.
Youā€™ve made amazing strides in self discovery. Every child at one time or the other says their parents ruined their lives. The truth is, most of them do the best they can, we canā€™t all be heirs to the Hilton fortune (darn it all). Some parents are really awful. I read in a Silvia Browne book that she hated her mother up to and after she died. She knew although you should forgive her mother she just wouldnā€™t. ā€œIt was more fun hating her.ā€
She said, wait a few years and a dictator would raise up in Africaā€¦yep, thatā€™s my mom. She was so funny.
My Grandmother used to say ā€œAnimals are nicer than people.ā€ Isnā€™t that the truth?
Be safe, be careful and know that you be loved.
Garnet

9 Likes

This was for a festival last week.

9 Likes

I enjoyed reading this. So many people! @Francisco Ive been to wildlife safari many times and it is a beautiful place. Did you know Terri Irwin, the crocodile Hunter- Steve Irwinā€™s widow used to work there and is from Eugene, Oregon.
I grew up in Oregon, currently living in a small town NE of Eugene. Itā€™s beautiful here.

10 Likes

Oh how beautiful would love to be there :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Hi everyone sorry if I am late on the trend, My name is Khadija and birth name is Tanya Priscilla. I live in Western Sydney Australia and was born here and lived ever sinceā€¦ aI have visited many states but always ended back here. I have visited Iran four times and loved every bitā€¦ When it is daylight I will take a pic of my backyard not that interesting as some of the pictures I have seen but still a strict of heaven with all the greenery in such a populated areaā€¦

11 Likes