Which Crystal is Best For Me?

This quiz will help determine which crystal will help bring out the best in you. Although I believe they all can.
Enjoy!

5 Likes

According to this, citrine is the best stone for me right now. I agree, because I’m wanting more energy and joy. I only have a small tumbled piece, I may have to look into getting a bigger point or something. Thanks for this link! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Aw, of course :relieved: I got amethyst. Besides it being my favorite, I am working on opening my third eye and being more spiritual. I am already but it doesn’t hurt to go over what you think you know. In case you missed anything.

3 Likes

I got amethyst as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice! I love amethyst! :purple_heart::gem:

3 Likes

Citrine for me as well @Amethyst.

3 Likes

I ordered some citrine today so we’ll see if it helps me out in the energy department. LOL.

3 Likes

This was the second crystal I ever bought.

2 Likes

Ooh, it’s so pretty :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I got Amethyst! I have a lot of that stone all over my room! I even have a pendant and earrings!

3 Likes

I got rose quartz :blush:
I have some but I don’t think I’ve ever really worked with them. I guess this is a sign to change that :smile:

3 Likes

I have a lot of crystals that have all been charged under the moon, but I haven’t set the intentions for them yet. I have worked with my black tourmaline palmstone and a couple of my clear quartz points. I have to really work on setting at least the jewelry pieces that I wear. I did make an anxiety pouch that I currently have resting in my bra, I actually forgot it was there yesterday when I got changed it flew onto the bed. I have had a pretty calm couple of days though. So I like that part!

3 Likes

q_80f_autoc_fillw_500h_281ibxucythqqt3fpbwjaq8

Woohoo!!! I got Amethyst too! :purple_heart: I love how at the end they share more information about your crystal and it’s properties. Most quizzes tend to give you a result and that’s it! I really enjoyed this one- thanks for sharing, @christina4! :blush:

2 Likes

You’re so welcome @BryWisteria

3 Likes

I’ve had a stone or two fly out that way too!

1 Like

I remembered they were there tonight when I got changed and safely put them in my drawer for tomorrow. I’m thinking of making a depression bag, because I’m not quite out of the funk I was really in last week. That will be a tomorrow project.

3 Likes

~HUGS~ Sorry you’re still in your funk. Hopefully with some self-care you’ll feel better soon. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’m feeling pretty good today and I have gotten a lot accomplished that has been waiting for me to get to, now I’m just waiting for the dishwasher and the dryer to finish so I can finish up my bedroom, make some harmonizing oil, and get some more of the kitchen done.

3 Likes

See, when I’m in a funk, nothing gets done. I hate cleaning on a good day and on bad days I just try to hang on and read. Good going on being productive!

3 Likes

I’m the same way, last week not much of anything got done anywhere except for my room. I was focused on making that a sacred/safe place for me. This week I have made the living room a nice place for me to be able to unplug and it helps that we have my daughter back into a routine since school is starting up next month for her.

2 Likes