⭐ Which Goddess is Calling to You? QUIZ!

From the stories I have read, which are few so far, Baba Yaga is a trickster teacher. I :heartpulse::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: her! She is reminiscent of @tracyS 's Loki.

16 Likes

I agree! Perhaps they have tea together sometimes :laughing: :+1: (and what a tea party that would be! :hatched_chick: :fire: :sparkles: :crazy_face: )

17 Likes

@georgia @BryWisteria He loves tea

I actually like Baba yaga and have a little icon of her. I found her in a charity shop, huddled at the back and she just shouted Baba yaga. :sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

Oh hello! :wave: :blush:

Your Baba Yaga is adorable and I love her kitty companion too! :cat2: :two_hearts: That’s a great find- charity shops always have such fun treasures!

15 Likes

I got… HECATE
Goddess of Witches and the Crossroads
A prevalent deity from the Greek Pantheon, Hecate is widely worshipped as a Goddess of crossroads, magick, and death. As a holder of magick and wisdom, She is a popular deity and guardian of witches.

Powerful and unafraid, Hecate encourages those who seek Her aid to overcome their shadows and find truth within themselves. Although she may appear frightening to some, She is a deity of justice and a protector of the night who can help lost or wandering souls on their journey

15 Likes

@Kiash we have a lot of information on Hecate if you’re interested :hugs:

Greek/Roman Deities Master Post

There is an entire section for Her in this post with most of any information we’ve discussed or found :blush:

14 Likes

Goddess of Witches and the Crossroads- a lovely deity to be chosen by! :old_key: :raven: :blush:

And auspicious too, as tomorrow is known as Her Night at the Crossroads. It’s a special occasion for the Goddess Hekate! :black_heart: :sparkles:

Thank you very much for giving the quiz a try, @Kiash! Blessed be

16 Likes

The future is now and a follow-up to the Goddess Quiz has arrived! For any quiz lovers in the forum, the brand new Part 2 is now available. Feel free to head over to the new thread to be matched with a pagan God :star2:

:raven: Which Pagan God is Calling to You? QUIZ!

If you give it a try, I hope you have fun with it! Blessed be :sparkles:

11 Likes

I got the Triple Goddess - and this makes a lot of sense with my connection to the moon phases. :astrology_moon:

14 Likes

Lovely! :triple_moon_goddess: :heart:

Thanks for giving the Goddess quiz a go, @BlueAngelite - blessed be! :blush:

14 Likes

You got… THE TRIPLE GODDESS

The Triune Goddess - Mother, Maiden, and Crone

One of the two major deities in Wicca, The Triple Goddess is a being with three unique but harmonious facets.

As The Maiden , She symbolizes youth, fertility, and a fresh start. As The Mother , She is a beautiful full moon- symbolizing abundance, success, and family. In Her final phase as The Crone , She represents all of the wisdom of life and the completion of a cycle.

As a whole, The Tripe Goddess symbolizes the cycle of life, the moon, and nature . She is all-encompassing and all-seeing, and guides Her followers through each step of their life’s journeys.
:heart:

15 Likes

I got Gaia too, which is interesting because i had a tarot card reader once tell me that Gaia was trying to connect with me, but it was from etsy so i didn’t know if I should have believed them. And another time, I felt called to buy a Gaia statue but couldn’t figure out why. This is probably why.

15 Likes

@Steffie777 :triple_moon_goddess: :heart: :hugs:

@patricia2 :earth_americas: :green_heart: :sparkles:

Quiz Update: It looks like we’ve hit the ceiling with the quizzes - they have been completed for the maximum number allowed this month! Apologies- the limit should reset in a few days and then the quizzes will be open once again :+1:

Thanks to everyone for playing through this and the other quizzes so far- I’m happy if they’ve been enjoyable for you! :heart: :pray:

15 Likes

Wow this is so special! :hugs: :pink_heart: Then I certainly feel there’s some real calling here for you my dear. Maybe you should try & connect with Goddess Gaia, through meditation or performing spells/rituals involving earth elements. :innocent: :green_heart: Another great way, you could simply go out for a walk or something and spend some time alone in nature with your bare feet hugging the loving earth! :smiling_face: :sparkling_heart: Blessed be dear @patricia2 :heart: :sparkles:

15 Likes

@Solasta_Amore Hello sweety, missed you. Lovely to see you here :green_heart::hugs:

13 Likes

15 Likes

I got triple goddess xx

14 Likes

Also got Triple Goddess :blush: :triple_moon_goddess: :silver_heart:

12 Likes

I also got Triple Goddess!

13 Likes

Dang that’s a lot of triple goddess :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes: four in a row!

13 Likes