Which meditation do you need? 🪷 [QUIZ]

Guided meditations have been a lifesaver for me in terms of progressing my spiritual practice. I know I’m not the only one, either. Guided meditations are a great way to ease into meditation if you’re new to the practice. It is also a great tool to utilize if you’re practicing your visualization or have a specific goal in mind. All you need is your mind and a few minutes of your time! :woman_in_lotus_position: :lotus:

Guided meditations have the added bonus of being extremely versatile. There is a meditation out there for pretty much any spiritual or mundane need!

:white_check_mark: fighting anxiety
:white_check_mark: encouraging healing
:white_check_mark: embracing a new path
:white_check_mark: drifting off to sleep
:white_check_mark: and the list goes on…

But if you’re struggling to determine which meditation you should do today, this new quiz might be your answer! Spend a few minutes on this quiz and answer each question honestly. :heart: At the end, you’ll get a meditation suggestion based specifically on your answers!

Ready? Take the quiz below!

:lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

18 Likes

Wow I am taking it right away! :innocent:

9 Likes

Whoot! I got a Self-love break. Sounds about right. I’ll do that one tomorrow.

9 Likes

I seems right :thinking: I mean, i believe I am in tune with the moon :thinking: :sweat_smile: :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

8 Likes

Woww @stavroula same for me! :smiling_face: I want to know more deeply what it actually means for me? Can someone help, in explaining? :hugs: :kissing_heart: :heart:

8 Likes

I’m excited this is such a hit! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This one was fun to make, too!

@Amethyst – I think we all need a bit of self-love lately :revolving_hearts: I hope you like the meditation!

@stavroula – I’m glad it seems right for you :waning_gibbous_moon: :heart:

@Solasta_Amore – What do you want to know more about? I’m not fully understanding what you mean :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I got the Black Tea Focus Ritual. I’m a bit scattered this morning <3

9 Likes

I hope you find time to sit with some Black Tea (or coffee or other drink of choice :sweat_smile:) and collect your focus!

8 Likes

Megan, I want to know that what exactly practicing zodiac meditations would mean? I mean, that, if I need to be more in touch with all the zodiac energies or the moon, symbolizing to balance emotions? I dunno, but maybe even a keyword would do! :smiling_face: Like needing more balance, including all the zodiacs as in seeing the bigger picture? :thinking: :innocent: Please just tell me a keyword, I would love to know what seems the most appropriate to you! :kissing_heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Ahh, okay, I think I understand what you mean! :blush:

So, the 12 Zodiac Meditations aren’t one specific meditation. It is a collection of 12 different meditations, one for each zodiac. This result was one I chose for a sort of…a result that didn’t really have a specific intent behind it besides connection, if that makes sense.

If you are connected to the Moon and her phases, then the Zodiac meditations can help you by leaning into the different energies of the astrological signs while also seeing the energy of the Moon, if that makes sense. So if I were to do the Zodiac meditation right now (at least for my part of the world), I would choose the Moon in Virgo meditation because that’s currently the sign that the Moon is in.

8 Likes

Yeah, I guessed that! :innocent: (After some time and reading your reply obviously! :joy:) So, I am going to practice zodiac meditations for each phase’s sign and also to call for the healing powers of the moon. :face_holding_back_tears: :full_moon: :sparkles:
Thank you love, I heart that line - ‘meditating for establishing a magickal connection with every sign’ in short, understanding and connecting with the whole world! :heart_eyes: :hugs: Blessed Be Love! :hearts:

7 Likes

9 Likes

I got Spirit Connection!

9 Likes

I got the same one too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It feels right, especially with the Moon in Virgo, I could use some of that earthy, practical energy, connecting to it through the Moon which I’m already well in tune with :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts: :earth_africa: :crescent_moon:

Thank you @MeganB for the lovely quiz :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m curious, can we make our own quizzes or is it a moderator thing? :smiley_cat:

8 Likes

I got energizing Carnelian, interesting because Carnelian has been following me around for years

8 Likes

@Solasta_Amore – I’m glad my answer made sense! :blush: I hope you enjoy your zodiac meditations and your spiritual travel with the Moon!

@Kasandra – That’s one of my favorites!

@CelestiaMoon – You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: As for making your own quizzes, you’re more than welcome to with whatever quiz platform you’d like to use. The one we use as moderators is tied to the Spells8 main site so we can add them to current and future posts. We also take quiz suggestions and ideas, so if you’ve got one you want to share, let us know!

@Nixi – Carnelian is such a beautiful stone :fire: I keep a small one on my altar space for Brigid!

8 Likes

Wow… I got the Purple Candle Meditation for Intuition… :thinking: honestly kind of spot on because I was just thinking that in my flow for this week, I really want to be able to find my flow & balance to be able to be closer to my intuition again! :blush: I am at times, but easily… distracted from it recently. Not as harsh as say a few weeks ago, definitely more connected this week so far, but not as connected as I normally am… so within the next 24 hours :face_with_monocle: I will be carving out some time for this one. Hopefully when we get back home this evening :hugs:

7 Likes

You can do it! :candle: :purple_heart:

I’m glad the quiz seems to be spot in with what everyone needs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I love :heart_eyes: this quiz @MeganB thank you :pray: so much!

I got Magic :dizzy: in the :astrology_moon: Moon: 12 Zodiac-Synced Meditations!
I’m really looking forward to doing these!

With love :heart: and gratitude :pray: always

7 Likes

@MeganB I do as well, well I did until Magic decided to protest his new diet and climbed up all over everything.
My Altar is a small cabinet that used to be a large jewelry box that sits on my work space, also know as my dresser, so with everything all concentrated in a small space I’m just lucky he didn’t break anything
I still can’t find the Carnelian though. It’s a really interesting piece, I actually wasn’t 100% sure what it was at first

7 Likes