:raven: Which Pagan God is Calling to You? QUIZ!

I got Loki

10 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch yeay, there’s two of us. :green_heart::rofl:

9 Likes

@georgette :scroll: :feather: :blush:

@kirsty4 :headstone: :black_heart: :sparkles:

@TheMuslimWitch :snake: :fire: :cyclone:

Thank you all for taking the quiz! :partying_face:

@tracyS There you go, Tracy - you and @TheMuslimWitch are the lucky Lokeans! :raised_hands: :tada: :grinning:

10 Likes

I got the Horned God. It was pretty spot on! :100:

10 Likes

I am very intrigued will have to do some more research on Loki :blush: :heart:

10 Likes

Hooray - happy to hear that, Faeone! :deer: :heart: :blush:

Thank you for checking out the quiz! :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Beautiful TracyS my sister Witch, of course you got Loki :gift_heart: Besides Loki would not let you have anyone else but him first…very cool. I am about to take this quiz myself :thinking:

Blessed Be
medea

8 Likes

Excellent, I never thought about Hades as a deity. I love feedback. One of my favorite ways of learning.

“Hades is a compatible deity for those who seek deep healing, aren’t afraid of the dark, understand that Death is part of life, and can look beyond the surface to see deeper truths.” (kristy4, spells8, 2024)

Blessed Be,
Medea

10 Likes

@Medea Thankyou lovely :green_heart: You got Hades, I’ve always imagined him to be very quiet, calm and comforting.

9 Likes

Hi BlueAngelite…Odin seems to be a very cool. The Runes fascinate me, and I have many different paths and interests so I would not be surprised if Odin is my match for this quiz that I still have not taken but I am about to now.

Blessed Be,
Medea

11 Likes

Hi quick question:

How did you know I would get Hades, I did not take the quiz until just now :thinking:

Mote It Be
Medea :gift_heart:

10 Likes

@Medea I just read your comment about Hades above and I don’t know, he sort of fit. Did you get him? :flushed::thinking: :green_heart:

9 Likes

I agree but I think I will see if he will offer me guidence, esp when I have Hecate, Cernunnos and Brigid

10 Likes

Knowing the quiz result before you took it - sounds like Tracy’s intuition is spot on! :clap: :grinning: Bravo, Tracy!

The God of Transformation and the Underworld is a lovely deity to reach your way - wishing you all the best if you choose to reach back out to Him, Medea :black_heart: :blush:

Much love and many blessings :sparkles:

11 Likes

To be honest I’m a little freaked out by this :flushed:, it’s another death deity :rofl:

11 Likes

Beautiful image!

9 Likes

I got Hades as well about a month a go. I new book was just written recently that I purchased. Here it is
Hades Book
I have onky written a little bit but have really enjoyed it thus far.

10 Likes

You’ve really got something going with those otherworldly transformative ones, don’t you? :laughing: :+1:

I think it’s a good and powerful connection to have! :black_heart: :blush: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Interesting!

8 Likes

@amanda6 Nice! :raven: :sparkles: :grinning:

7 Likes