📊 Which Zodiac Signs Like (or Don't Like) Astrology? Join the Poll!

Hmm… that is true! I’ve always been kinda meh about the way Scorpio is presented on the surface. I’ve always been hesitant to dig deeper into astrology because of the way Scorpio is presented, but also because of the intensity of Scorpio mixed with the rest of the signs in my chart :sweat_smile: It’s on a list for me to do, for sure, but it’s definitely not a high priority!

Welcome to the forum, @B.Dane :wave: it’s nice to meet you!

10 Likes

It’s like Susurrus said- it’s part of the application. Which is weird, because to the best of my knowledge they can’t legally ask “how old are you?” but they can ask for your birthday, and have to collect forms of ID (which have your birthday on it) so it’s all a pretty strange game when you step back and look at it :sweat_smile:

I understand that- it’s a sign with some pretty strong stereotypes, and not always shown in a good light. It always makes me hesitant to check those astrology memes where each sign is assigned something because I’m worried it’s going to be the “evil” sign again :sweat_smile:

*All of the Scorpio in my chart is waving at all of the Scorpio in your chart * :wave: :joy:

It seems like there are a lot of folks like us with an abundance of Scorpio somewhere in their charts- despite not being an astrolgy-loving sign, it sure is a prevalent sign! :laughing:

7 Likes

:joy: I’m jokingly imagining they’re thinking people can’t count. But…

That was the first thing that came to mind when I read that, so I made it happen. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

You’re a meme-making legend! This is hilarious :clap: :joy:

10 Likes

I don’t understand astrology completely, but it does interest me. I find it fascinating and I am a Virgo, I am always ready to learn.

10 Likes

Merry Meet! Welcome to the forum!

I’m Kat and I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

While I don’t personally know much about astrology, this post had a lot of wonderful information that could be helpful!

Glad to have you here!
:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @selena2
I just wanted to pop in and send you a Welcome message! It’s nice to meet you, Selena!
With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always
Marsha

10 Likes

Hello @selena2, welcome! :heart:

I’m in the same boat- when it comes to astrology, it seems like there’s always more to learn! A whole universe out there to ponder and explore :blush: :milky_way: :sparkles:

Thank you for stopping by the poll- I wish you all the best as you tap into your Virgo gifts and am cheering you on on your learning journey! :books:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

Thank you, Nice to meet you as well. Marsha. I hope we can talk more.

With love and a blessed year

11 Likes

Well I believe yes because my husband is a Taurus and while he likes astrology he isn’t as into it as I am.

8 Likes

It sure is interesting to explore the association between sun sign and enthusiasm (or lack thereof) for astrology :blush:

Thanks for coming by to check out the poll, Wendy- blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

For me it works well I’m a Pisces and my twin flames of cancer and we click really well we vibe with each other out of the blue Pisces and cancer make the perfect match lately Geminis Taurus Libra and Leo’s been drawn to me

8 Likes

I love astrology absolutely very much dislike math but put the stars in front of me and I’m a math magician

11 Likes

Welcome, @alicia! :heart:

A kindred soul! :laughing: :handshake:

Math is tough stuff, but astrology really does make it more interesting- and I’ve recently found it’s the same with numerology too (thanks to @Cosmic_Curiosity’s amazing Numerology Reports!)

Blessed be, Alicia- make yourself at home here! :star2: :blush:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome @alicia! I’m with you & @BryWisteria, Math & I DO NOT get along. Definitely NOT a strong point… but astrology I love :heartpulse: & Numerology isn’t too bad for me.

Make yourself comfortable & feel free to ask any questions or share with us :hugs:

9 Likes

Merry meet and welcome! Glad to have you here. :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Hello :wave: @alicia welcome to the forum :infinite_roots:
I love astrology too! I look forward to chatting with you soon!
With love :hearts: always

10 Likes

@alicia selena2 welcome to our company! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I’ve returned to fix my answer. I’m now both a Taurean no and a Taurean yes… :laughing:

5 Likes