Why No Rune Post Today?

Hello all of my beautiful Coven members :heart::heart: As you may know I have usually put my Rune posts up on a Sunday and I do intend to keep it on a Sunday but this week it’s going to be a day later because I was busy setting up all of my tools and craft related stuff into the caravan I will be using as my sacred space untill we finish renovating the garage :grin:

It took longer than I thought it would to get the caravan into place so we can still use the drive, give it a once over clean, cleanse it with cedarwood incense then move in and set up my stuff :disappointed_relieved: but I have a small Altar set up and it feels sacred :heart::heart: this is where I will be doing all of my rituals and Spellwork untill the move to the garage with it all :heart: I hope everyone had an amazing weekend :heart::heart:

12 Likes

Gorgeous & cozy little space! I love the energy it gives off. :heart:

5 Likes

Beautiful! What a great use of the space until the garage is done. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice little space! Good luck with the renovations!

5 Likes

So true, looking at this it is so cozy and warm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I definitely love it…

6 Likes

Beautiful sacred hearth!
Love and light🕯
Jeannie

6 Likes

Ohhhhh it’s looking gorgeous, @Liisa! :heart_eyes: Such a warm and cozy space- you’ve made a lovely home for your spellwork :sparkles::blush: Congrats on what you’ve accomplished so far- and good luck with any finishing touches and the cedarwood incense cleanse!

Enjoy- blessed be! :heart:

5 Likes

It’s absolutely beautiful!! You did a great job! :relaxed: I love the energy, too!!! Its like I wanna sit there with you talking and having tea, doing rituals together. Goddess, I haven’t had a real nice time like that in a long time. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I can’t wait to see what post you make tomorrow with the runes!! You’re really good at it!!!

7 Likes

You all join me for tea in my heart every evening here :heart::heart: I’m actually drinking lavender and limeflower tea right now :heart::heart: Thank You :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you :heart: everything is cleansed and i can’t stop spending time in here :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you lovely :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you beautiful :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Super cozy and perfect for a seance! :crystal_ball:

Thank you @Liisa for all the valuable information you share with us! It truly is a service to all of us!! :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts: and you are very welcome I’m happy to help in anyway I can :heart:

It’s funny you should mention a seance because I think I might have a resident in here with me :heart: I felt a presence the first time I really settled in front of my Altar instead of it being the hustle and bustle of organising everything. So I spoke for a bit reassuring whomever it was that they were welcome to be here and that I’d like to communicate :grin: my candle flame flickered fast for a second and then calmed down instantly (a sign or coincidence? I’m not sure yet) I took some mead I have that I usually use for offerings to Odin, some oats and a quartz crystal and left it as an offering to the spirit that may or may not be here :grin: I’m going to keep trying to connect with them see if my theory is right :heart:

6 Likes

How exciting! Definitely let us know how you do! I’m very curious now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You know what they say, happy spirits of the home, happy life! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes