Winter Solstice Under The Full Moon

The winter solstice marks a sacred and powerful time in the natural cycle of the year. It is a time of introspection, reflection, and transformation. The full moon that often coincides with the winter solstice amplifies these energies, making it an opportune moment for practicing witchcraft spells.

During this time, the celestial forces align in a way that enhances the spiritual energy surrounding us. Harnessing this energy can bring about profound change in our lives and help manifest our desires. One particular spell that resonates with the energies of the full moon during the winter solstice is a manifestation spell.

To begin, find a quiet and secluded outdoor space where you can be undisturbed under the moonlight. Create a sacred circle using crystals, herbs, or any other tools that you feel connected to. Take deep breaths and ground yourself in the present moment.

Next, light a white candle to symbolize purity and clarity. As you gaze at its gentle flame, visualize your intention. What is it that you wish to manifest in your life? Is it a new opportunity, a deep sense of peace, or a stronger connection to your intuition?

As you hold this intention in your mind, recite a chant that aligns with your desires. Find words that resonate with you, affirming your intention and inviting the universe to support your manifestation. Speak these words with conviction and belief, knowing that your intentions are being heard.

After reciting the chant, place a symbol or a physical representation of your intention in the center of your sacred circle. This could be a written affirmation, a piece of jewelry, or anything else that holds meaning for you. Visualize this symbol radiating with the energy of manifestation, and feel it being absorbed by the moonlight.

Before closing the ritual, express gratitude to the moon, the earth, and any guiding spirits or deities you work with. Thank them for their presence and assistance in your spellwork. Blow out the candle, knowing that the flame of your intention will continue to burn brightly.

Remember, the power of this spell lies within your own belief and connection to the energies of the universe. Embrace the transformative energies of the full moon during the winter solstice, and let your intentions take root and grow. May this spell bring you the manifestation and fulfillment you seek.

The powerful energy of this time combined with your intention and belief can bring about profound changes in your life. Exploring different spells, such as the manifestation spell mentioned above, can provide a gateway to unlocking your true potential. Embrace the sacredness of the winter solstice and let the magic of the full moon guide your manifestation journey.

Blessed be

20 Likes

@SilverBear, this is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing! I was just outside a little while ago, looking at how brightly the moon lit up my yard. Then I also realized that you can see Jupiter to the right too! :two_hearts:

Thank you so much for sharing this. I think I will try to do this during the full moon :full_moon:

7 Likes

It’s cloudy and overcast here, but I read something the other day that you could see Jupiter by the moon on Yule. That is awesome and I’m so glad you got to see it Susurrus!

Thank you SilverBear for all of your witchy wisdom. You are such an inspiration to us all.

7 Likes

Solstice Blessings to all of my family!! Much love and blessings!

Source: Art and Poem by Stephanie Laird

11 Likes

Thank you jp26 for sharing. That is beautiful! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you for the assist, @BryWisteria !! I couldn’t locate a source when I found that on another social media site, and I admit to being rushed at work when I posted that. Blessings!

4 Likes

Happy to help, @jp26! :heart: :hugs:

It really is a lovely poem and image, perfect for the solstice- thank you so much for sharing it! Much love and many blessings to you too! :sparkles:

3 Likes