Wish.com? Ever Use It?

I have used Wish in the past but I’d rather spend more and get items quicker than 3-6 months.

3 Likes

Wow really @Willowe? you have waited ss long as 6 months? well that’s no fun

2 Likes

I’m with @Katt on this one- 6 months is a crazy long time to wait for something! :astonished: I would have likely forgotten about it by the time it finally arrived! :laughing:

With AliExpress and sometimes eBay I’ve had to wait 2-3 months, but nothing took longer than that… at least before the pandemic closed down international mail here for a few months :email: . Luckily the mail seems to be back to normal- I’m waiting on some crystals to arrive and I’m not good at waiting patiently :joy: I check the mailbox everyday even though I know it’ll probably take a few weeks :mailbox_with_no_mail::eyes:

2 Likes

Mine arrived after 2 months and a week! So you have to be patient!!

It’s a pendant of the Sun or Inti. I actually received two of them (unexpectedly so I gave the other one to my wife). I think the quality is alright, not great but not too bad for the price. :+1:

3 Likes

I finally received my cats flea collar yesterday and another today that I did not order but yet still nothing for my dogs. Maybe tomorrow

4 Likes

And to follow up. I contacted wish and they are telling order is fulfilled correctly when it clearly is not. Doubt I will use them again unless the actual dog collars show up

2 Likes

Nice! A lucky bonus :grin: :+1:

Awww sorry to hear the dog collars haven’t turned up yet. Maybe there was a delay in the mail? Most sites offer a guarantee of some sort- if you didn’t receive the item within a certain amount of time, maybe try to reach out to their customer service and see if they can help you with this issue! Fingers crossed it will be resolved for you! :blush::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I ordered once from wish maybe about 3 years ago, and I actually have until now not received a single thing :neutral_face: Either they never even sent it or it’s lost somewhere, but either way I’m not gonna order anything from wish again :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

3 years!?! :scream: Oh nooo Christine, that’s terrible! I wonder what happened… did you reach out to customer service to see if they had tracking numbers/more info? It’s totally understandable that you’d want to avoid Wish after that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I did contact the customer service, but they just said that they sent it out correctly, so I should take it up with the post. Luckily it wasn’t anything of value - I mean, it’s wish - so I just let it be :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same thing…order was fulfilled correctly…NOT wont be ordering again unless its something free

4 Likes

Hint to all. I have found when ordering from overseas, it’s usually our customs that loses track of the order. Wished lot are small, easy to lose

4 Likes

I can’t find my original reply above, but yes, I’ve definitely waited upwards to 6 months for a delivery from Wish, and yes, I totally forgot I even purchased it. Luckily it wasn’t anything I needed quickly, just some jewelry. If I may suggest, eBay has al the same Chinese sellers if you know what you’re looking for, and most of them have free delivery. And eBay has a better track record for holding sellers responsible for lost/missing packages and false advertising of the products. Wish almost always adds too much in shipping fee per item, so I avoid it altogether. Sometimes I browse for ideas then go and do a search on eBay and find what I’m looking for that way.

Another option is AliExpress. I’ve used them a few times without issue. They all have the same delivery time frame - between 1-3 months.

4 Likes

I second the vote for AliExpress! :+1: It does take a few months for things to arrive, but like eBay, some sellers will offer free shipping- and they ship around the world too! I have had a couple things lost, but so far AliExpress has been very good about refunding things that didn’t arrive within the guaranteed delivery time frame.

Always a good idea to check the reviews before buying though, as sometimes the actual item looks nothing like the picture :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I have used ebay in the past and never had an issue and usually received my items within about 3 weeks, but that was a few years back

3 Likes