Wish.com? Ever Use It?

This is a wall hanging for free, cost was $2, I am going to use it as a altar cloth, as I ordered a different one for my wall, @Francisco

2 Likes

Nice!! So many WISHes manifesting at once!! :rofl:

I’m glad the stones are real! And that altar cloth is trippy!

What can you typically do with the spoons?

1 Like

Spoons are for getting herbs out of jars, or getting resin out, more control and you can use a separate one for each herb so you do not cross contaminate.

1 Like

@francisco here is a new pic of items received.
The little besom is sooo cute and the stones are real. The little green carving of jade has a dragon on it, beautiful in person and it is real jade. Both rings however are fake. Fake stones and fake silver.

1 Like

Thanks for keeping us posted on the Wish haul @roxanne!

I love the little besom with the triquetra! Keep’em coming! :+1:

1 Like

Here’s a new shipment from WISH. It came this afternoon via FEDEX. All those little packages in one big one, It was a hoot opening it all, So here it is-

The item on the top left that has all the colors in it, is a soft knit stocking hat. Very well made. The little purple silk and embroidery on the next below, is a coin purse, the picture does not do it justice, Then the flowers are just fake flowers, To the top right the two gray things are bathtub stoppers., Then the malachite-real and all the stones and towers are real, the small black dot is a piece of rough garnet…lol not the size they said it would be or showed, Then the two little lotus things are little copper stick incense holders,. The other is toenal clippers, then next to that is my new pentagram stamp and sealing wax, The cross chain with the infinity symbol was a free thank you, I guess they think we are all christian in the US. But I will use it for somelthing, So it was all a good haul, Still have more coming lolz The large red stone is nice, it is carnelian, Then I have a onyx tower, a small amethyst tower, a citrine tower smalll piece of amethyst and now I forget the others lol

1 Like

My Bad! I went back and looked at the listing for the rings…they are listed as FASHION, so of course they are not real,So everything I have gotten so far is as advertised, @Francisco @SilverBear

2 Likes

That makes sense…! I’ll make sure to look out for that when shopping on Wish.

It seems that most of what you got so far is what you wanted. I would usually prefer to visit a local occult store but they’re all closed right now. And some of them get their items from China anyway… So as long as you’re happy with it, I think Wish can be a decent option!

2 Likes

lol local occult store? I live 100 miles from the nearest good sized town. I don’t live around Portland, Salem or Eugene. The closest town is Lakeview-2300 ppl and 17 churches, no occult shop here, so I pretty much have to shop on line, :frowning: and yep all the items that are online are from china,

1 Like

Another order from Wish came, and it’s real copper Turquoise in real silver, love it! Cost me $3 and I saw several of the same on Etsy at anywhere from $25-$75
@Francisco @SilverBear

3 Likes

I received a TON of stuff from WISH today and I love every bit of it… the stones are all real, the window hanging crystals larger than I thought they would be…I am not unhappy in the least.

1 Like

That’s great!! I’m still waiting for my order. It’s taking some time so I hope it’s worth it…!

Did anyone else order from them?

1 Like

ive ordered quite a bit from wish. So far everything has come in and met, and sometimes exceeded, my expectations. The wait seems to take forever but i usualy get them before the date promised!

2 Likes

Me too, I usually get most in 6 weeks, and the hold up according to tracking is always US Customs. I am totally satisfied!

I have ordered many times on Wish, but only items with reviews so I can see what others say! Have had wrong or poor quality items a couple times but honestly, when I buy a bracelet for $1 I don’t expect soemthing too durable. :joy:

2 Likes

I have the same mini besom with a crystal from wish :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It seems like everyone has found some wonderful treasures on Wish! I will have to check it out :eyes::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I have been happy with everything I have received other than the malachite which was fake. It takes a long time to get stuff, but the little delights in the mail are fun. I did not set out to order so many things…lol…I had put a lot in my basket and as usual before ordering, I go take things out and make sure I want them…well I ended up ordering 185 items…lolz…How?? I accidentally touched the order bar when logging out of my notebook…and did not catch it until I received a notice in the email. so instead of cancelling all, I said lets just see how this plays out…so far EVERY item that I ordered is listed on get this- Amazon, Etsy and Ebay. So now you know where they get everything…WISH just cuts out the middle man.

2 Likes

185!?!? That’s a lot of treasures! :star_struck: Hahaha I bet going to the mailbox is exciting- you get a little present every day! :gift:

Wow! I can imagine going through a middleman site really adds to the cost- I bet you saved a lot going through Wish! I found the same thing with AliExpress- so many of the items there are also on other sites, but listed for way more money! Nice savings, Roxanne :sunglasses::+1::money_with_wings:

1 Like

I have been waiting for 2 months now on items (not witchy related) and nothing has arrived :sob:

2 Likes