Witch Bottles for Protection

Have any of you made your witches bottles?? When I first starting my path I made one for the house and one to bury on the property.

5 Likes

actually I had been on my path for several years but made these for our new property.

1 Like

These look great!! What are the ingredients?

1 Like

OH gosh, on the one to protect the property that gets buried it has both of our hair in it, pins, black thread salt, rice, a small piece of wood, splinters, saftey pins, agrimony, fennel, black salt,tobbacco, rosemary and sage. and I can’t remember all the rest. All is consecrated, before putting in the bottle, and again before putting in the ground a little ritual of protection is said and done. You can use any kind,. Oh and sealed with wax.
In the House protection bottle same herbs but added to jingle bells, several pearls, black beads, two small pieces of crystal, and black thread. Sits by the entry door.

3 Likes

PS and purple thread.

1 Like

I’ve never made witch bottles, but I know @SilverBear loves to make bottles and spell jars. She’s got several posts here and I’m always ogling her work. Yours is wonderful, too!

3 Likes

Oooooo, I love it! LOVE doing these types of spells. I have so many pretty jars all around my house lol.

2 Likes