🏰 WITCH CHALLENGE - Witch Wards: Protective Barriers

Before the day starts I wanted to share a ward incense that I made I learned alot about herbs :potted_plant:
I made a post earlier and I don’t know why I didn’t see it so here it goes. I do apologize about that post!




I used some crystals and cleansed them in snake and using my infinity symbols as earrings for infinite possibilities in my life for income! Tonight I am doing a cord cutting protection to help me with my grief since I had a death in the family! The Incence smells so good! Did you know that sage helps with grief?
Here’s some helpful insights to some herbs I used

Lavender helps with grief too so this

I was supposed to use pennyroyal but had none so I substituted for sage, and I used rosemary too. This one would be a really great herb to have though.


Being that Rue helps protect me from spirits I wanted to make sure that I was protected because I feel that I needed that protection. Sage also works and it helps with strength and stress so I thought that would be awesome.! next time I think I would’ve used thyme time is great for sorrow and renewal and rebirth! I really like the mistletoe mistletoe helps with healing and the underworld. The other rule that helps with peace and protection and rebirth, and it really helps with spirits and strength, and just overall well-being in witchcraft.
I call out to Hecate she’s my protector in the spirit world other than that I was just working with the elements, and just to let you know lavender is a great one to work with Hecate and she also works on the heart so that being said and it does make sense that I was in Pisces and that was one of the reasons why I chose lavender.
I hope I didn’t leave anything out, but if I did, I’m sorry
I am glad Litha is here so we can work on protection magic this hit home being that I’ve had a lot of loss.
Love &light

13 Likes

Thank you all :smiling_face: :grinning_cat:

Have you ever had that niggling feeling in the back of your mind that you should do something sooner rather than later (or in this case, at the last minute)? Newt was squinting with his good eye this morning, and by noon, he pressed his “Eye” talking button to let me know it was hurting. Sure enough, it’s the start of a flare. Started the antiviral eye drops and going to get working on that spell bottle in the morning!

He’s a resilient little bug, I know, but it always hurts my heart to see him having issues. :mending_heart:

8 Likes

@Katharina
I love how you incorporated the Roman so clever my grandma and grandpa were catholic. I was thinking today about incorporating some prayer with some incense or something! Thank you for sharing this really inspires me! My whole family grew up inn Catholic Church, and I value your share! I do believe like you said they are “ archetypes” we all have light and Shawdow attributes!
I just love it! I might have to try this!! He he he
It’s crazy cause this does happen were people will cast one down because of one’s beliefs. The way I see it is that we are all one and all connected.

@Moonbeam that was so sweet thank you :blush: @moonbeam I’m feeling safer know !
@Amethyst “Wise One”
Jeannie

10 Likes

~ This challenge is now CLOSED ~


Great job to everyone who shared an entry! A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who joined the challenge. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for the announcement.

Thanks again for sharing your magick with your coven! :partying_face:

This topic is reopening for continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The Props and Presents award post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

→ Award Post for the Ward Witch Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

While no additional badges will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed, this thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries.

8 Likes

Poor Newt! I’m glad you were able to those drops started. Blessings and best wishes for Newt’s speedy recovery. :heart:

8 Likes

Sorry for your loss! How are you doing?

Thank you for the herbs! I’m considering something similar for a future loss, for which I will need all the protection I can get. I’ll keep these in my BOS.

Sending healing energies!

9 Likes

So sorry for your loss! I will keep you in my prayers :people_hugging:

9 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed - but no worries! You can visit Activities to find the current challenge :trophy: (And if you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)