Witch doll gift

Hi everyone, so I have wanted a certain type of doll for a while and I was inspired by a instagramer called Littlestitchnsqueak, so I asked my mum who is excellent at seeing to make me one. I asked her to leave some space on the forehead for me to get creative and this is the end result:

I put her next my other witchy dolls on the rocking chair:

13 Likes

Your doll is gorgeous @TheMuslimWitch- and how fun that she was a team effort between you and your mum! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Things made by hand are special, and things crafted with someone we love are even more treasured :sparkles:

I have to say I love your artwork too- how creative to add the decorations to the doll’s forehead! She really looks lovely :heart:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Thank you! I believe this too especially as the creator was my mum… :blush:

8 Likes

She is so pretty! And wow you added some lovely detail. :heart: I really love your little doll collection, too.

7 Likes

All of your dolls are beautiful!

6 Likes

How sweet of your mom to make a doll for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and she fits in really well with the rest of your dolls! Do I spy a crocheted doll?! :yarn: :heart: They’re all perfectly beautiful!

4 Likes

Oh, those dolls are adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And it’s very sweet that your mom made them for you.

5 Likes

Thank you :blush: I just had to try it after seeing one similar somewhere. I am satisfied with the results :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you hun :blush:

4 Likes

Yes i wish i could take credit for that one but i have not learned that art yet. I purchased that one of Etsy. My sister however i a wonderful at crochet and i am in awe of her work:

https://www.instagram.com/jolly_hooks/?hl=en

4 Likes

Yes thank you she is way too kind to me. She made me a purple velvet cape and a mushroom witch hat too. I don’t i know what i would do without her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Those are great witchy dolls! :star_struck: I have some antique & older dolls… but not as cute as those!

I’m actually in the process of deciding what to do with them… I have porcelain dolls that I collected & my from my grandmothers collection that I will keep, the ones I received that are antique… my kids refer to them as, ‘The tote of a whole lot of Nope’ :rofl: So right now they are put away where they don’t see them. :joy:

I would love a doll like that though that could be hugged or sat with instead of needing to be in a display or carefully packed.

4 Likes

Oh wow, you’re right! Your sister does amazing work :heart_eyes: I love them!

4 Likes

I also have some porcelain dolls one actually recent of a native American one to go with my collection. In addition i have a twin set on little couch my kids say are creepy and a beautiful ballerina one i had since i was 8 years old and i always played with it carefully until this kids broke off her foot. I was like come on i had her since i was a kid and you break it. Not that they play with her my son just dropped her… :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks. She has slowed down due to back issues but she’s real good :blush:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.