Witches Dance

For this one we can start small, first the ones closer to us and then we can see the rest xD

9 Likes

That’s crazy! The shipping that’s horrible. Funny thing I was just looking at that shop on Etsy yesterday. Lol

10 Likes

One of the many witchy items that doesn’t update well. The dance wouldn’t be the same with a hand vac now would it? :rofl:

10 Likes

Consider something like this for around $15 or, like you stated, just a beautiful long branch tied with branches and awesome intentions!

Amazon.com: Amscan Brown Straw Broom - 44", 1 Count - Extra Long Reach, Durable & Eco-Friendly - Perfect for Home, Garden, Office Tasks & More : amscan: Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

9 Likes

I would dance in my wheelchair :wheelchair:! I can show other disabled witches they can do it too! Speaking of which, I forgot about writing about that!

12 Likes

Same. I sent most of the stuff I’d bought back for barely anything. :smiling_face_with_tear:

That’s so freakin’ awesome! :star_struck: :black_heart:

I want to learn this! :smile:

The owner is awesome, too. Most of the stuff in her store is stuff she finds when she goes wandering. But yeah, if ever unsure, just message her. She’s just generally nice to talk to. :black_heart:

I had a look at Amazon and none of these things ship to Australia.

So I’m going to have to go with self-made. But it’ll have a cool native Aussie plant vibe to it, which is pretty unique and fun. :black_heart:

Yes, they can! That will be amazing! :black_heart: :fire:

9 Likes

@Sivonnah That’d be badass I’m sure your a better dancer than I :wink::rose:

6 Likes

@Devenne. I’m not so sure about that! I’ve embraced life and I’m not afraid to make a fool of myself :rofl::laughing:

8 Likes

@Sivonnah I feel that. I’m with you all the way. Let’s go. Haha :laughing: I’m with you it’s all about enjoying life.

8 Likes

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! :heart_eyes: Plus the music is :pinched_fingers: :fire: :dancer: :heart: so good

Thank you for sharing, Stavroula! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That sounds like a challenge :joy: :dancer: :notes::curling_stone: (pretend that emoji is a hand vac lol)

You would rock it, Sivonnah! :heart: Woohoo! :person_in_manual_wheelchair: :notes: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Can we get a list of people who would be willing to record themselves dancing?

7 Likes

Those willing, put your username below. :point_down:

Witches Dance Dancers

If you’d like to, but aren’t sure if you can get around to it or whatever, you’re welcome to still put your name down. This isn’t a binding contract, just an expression of interest. :black_heart:

This is a wiki post! Feel free to click “edit” and add your name above.

7 Likes

I’m finally starting to learn this dance, and wow, am I terrible at it! :joy:

8 Likes

So which dance are we doing? I would assume we’re following one of the 2 instructional witch’s dance?

8 Likes

Yep! I’ve only watched the second one so far. But whichever of those you like. :black_heart:

Edit: I’m finding the first tutorial a lot easier to follow despite it going through the process a lot quicker. :thinking:

8 Likes

@starborn I’ll go with the 1st one then

6 Likes

I’ll tell you a little secret, shhh don’t tell anyone :wink::zipper_mouth_face: I just watched the dance for the first time :smile: I LOVE IT :heart_eyes: now i just need to make a besom and figure out how to do it with one hand. My other hand i need to steer my :woman_in_manual_wheelchair: ! I’M GONNA ROCK THIS! :laughing::rofl::face_with_spiral_eyes::crazy_face::smile:

8 Likes

What about attaching it to the chair? :grin:

7 Likes

I never thought of that! :rofl::laughing:

7 Likes

I’m excited we have more people on the list! And with this week’s challenge I’m making a besom!
Now how do we pronounce besom? Beesom or behsom?

After i make my besom I’ll start practicing!

I wish we could do this together live! Too hard to schedule it with us living in so many different time zones

7 Likes