Witches Handshake

Witches Hand Shake

Extend your right index finger and lightly touch the wrist of the person exactly where the pulse is felt. by touching the pulse it throws the acquaintance completely off his balance for just an instant but in that instant plant an initial thought,
( example: I am the one you want for the job)
this really works and is cool try it
-much love and many blessings

13 Likes

Oh this is interesting. I have to try this! Thanks :+1::blush:

9 Likes

I hadn’t heard of this before- it’s really interesting! :star_struck: I agree that sending magickal thoughts directly to the pulse could be a powerful way to plant a thought in someone else’s mind.

Something like this might come in handy for suggesting positive thoughts (sending love and blessings) to loved ones, but I personally would be worried about crossing consent lines in using this on other people, as it’s a bit like casting a spell on someone without their permission- and a mind control spell, at that :thinking: .

I wouldn’t consider such a thing to be automatically Baneful Magick, but it’s something that may fall into the Grey Magick category for some people.

Still, it is really interesting to learn about! Thanks so much for sharing, @moonshadow- I really appreciate you sharing your witchy wisdom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes