Witchy goodies have arrived

2 Likes

Oh thank you so much, I am going favorite the 2 shops so I know where to go when it comes time!

2 Likes

Gorgeous pics- I love, love, love your aesthetic @kira-marie! :heart_eyes: And I don’t think your apartment is messy at all! I’d show you mine to compare- but it’s just too embarrassingly messy right now lol. I recently moved to a bigger unit, and it turns out more room just leads to more mess. Who would’ve thought! :laughing:

You’re rocking that hairstyle too- do you think you’ll go back to this cut when the salons re-open, or maybe try something new?

I hope you can find a lovely new chalice and offering bowl soon! :pray::grin:

1 Like

Thank you. Haha you should see the otherside of it. Its a disgrace its stressing me out. Work just sent me all these boxes full of stuff and i got half assembled furniture everywhere omg i could die of shame.

Im trying to grow it. Id love to get extensions but my hairs to short even for that its to long for a pixie cut to short for a bob. Nightmare haha

I did find some nice stuff but the shipping is expensive so ill have to wait a little bit for that unless i find something better ill post when i do.

2 Likes

Those are all gorgeous pictures! I re-did my BOS several times but now I have a 2inch binder and I got a binder cover for it because I don’t like the plain white. I’ll have to make up some nice somethings on my Cricut for it. I love your wand, I just ordered one from Raven and Crone Wiccan Supplies, it’s hand crafted so it takes a couple of weeks for it to ship. I bought one from Etsy but I didn’t connect with it at all.

I love your haircut! I wish I could wear short hair like that, but it doesn’t look right because my hair is so thick!

2 Likes

thats awesome that you have the creativity to make your own creations.
i’ll have to check out that store as im always looking for new shops to look at.
Thank you i really wasnt sure if that hair cut suited me or if it made me look like a boy lol. My hair is very fine, i wish i had thick luscious hair but alas nature gave me fine ashy blonde wavy hair instead.

3 Likes

I had to laugh a bit because it reminds me of myself :laughing:
I have also have rather fine and very straight hair, and one of my best friends has very thick and curly hair. I’m very jealous of her beautiful locks, but the funny thing is that she wishes her hair looked more like mine :sweat_smile: I guess the saying you also want what you don’t have is true in some situations :joy:

4 Likes

I used to have very thick, straight, black hair, then after a perm when I was younger it became more wavy. For a few years I had very curly hair and had to change my hair routine. Now it is back to thick with waves and I love it. My mother used to say that people would kill for hair as thick as mine, it was so hard to keep detangled when I was younger.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.