Witchy goodies have arrived

Hey beautiful people

Im so excited my new witchy goodies have arrived. I finally have a nice folder for my book of shadows ( its actually meant to be a leather wedding album but i got them to put book of shadows on their instead)

The album from etsy and i forgot to post my pentacle the other day but also from etsy

And the boxes are from witchinwares.com.au

8 Likes

Love it!!! I’m trying to decide what to make my official book of shadows (a binder, a huge hardbound book, etc) bc right now I have 3 composition books full of random notes & info. Lol. Great stuff!

5 Likes

i like the binder system it allows me to move things around vs with a notebook or hard book cover its more commitment once its in their you cant really move things and i know i’ll never write in it out of fear of it not being perfect or being able to rearrange things.

5 Likes

Yes!!! As a Virgo sun, I’m in complete agreement now that you pointed that out! Lol thank you for that!

4 Likes

Your welcome. I’m a cancerian but i have a suspicion i have virgo tendencies as i’m a perfectionist. I wish i knew what my time of birth was so i could do my chart but alas i dont know.

2 Likes

Hmm just transferred from my shitty A4 office folder to my new binder and its almost full already and i still have more pages to print out eek. Hmm i might need to get a 2nd book of shadows folder i think.

3 Likes

How beautiful! Especially the necklace! :star_struck:

3 Likes

You have great taste! These are all so pretty! I decided to make over my BOS and use a binder. I agree that it’s easier to move things around. I like to organize!

3 Likes

Haley, I’m a Virgo sun as well, and I restarted a BOS 3 times before I happened on Spells8 and began binders. I can rearrange to my heart’s content and still have what I want!

3 Likes

Gorgeous goodies, @kira-marie! :heart_eyes: I love how your Book of Shadows binder turned out- it looks so elegant! And those boxes are gorgeous- I love with color, diverse designs, and how they look antique :old_key: Any idea what you are going to put in them? :package:

1 Like

Thank you. Ruby inspired stone as im born in July. She has different stones for different months. I fell in love with it as soon as i saw it.

Thank you that means alot, im very picky when it comes to things. I wanted something i could wipe clean if it got dirty but wasnt to precious that id be afraid to ever use it or put things in it hence why i went with the binder system id never get started otherwise knowing what im like

1 Like

Thank you, yes i wanted something sophisticated alot of bos out there was very gothic in nature whilst beautiful wasn’t my aesthetic really.

This is what i have. One im using as a manifestation box and the other my supplies that would fit. Once i got my altar set up properly ill post a picture.

This is my wand inside the box its made of amethyst and clear quartz either end with glass stones to represent the 7 chakras. I wanted something that even if it got left out would blend with my other crystals so it was more subtle and less conspicuous.

6 Likes

So beautiful! Your boxes already have a beautiful purpose- and I love the pink aesthetic too! :heart_eyes:

Your wand is gorgeous- look at all of those stones! :gem::sparkles: It’s truly a work of art- I hope it helps you cast many successful spells! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh pink is my favourite colour i just love it. Id say my style is very soft and feminine. I love vintage and retro things. My apartments a bit messy but this is me all over. Wish the couch was pink but it only came in blue lol.

and this is me back in june before the hairdressers were shut lol now im like eek no pics for me.

But anyway back to witchy things im on a hunt for a nice chalice and offering bowl. I found a beautiful mother earth statue i want to get but its a bit expensive :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Your wand is very eye candy! :eye::candy: I bet it has good energy!

2 Likes

Oh! Those are gorgeous! Which etsy shop did you get them from? They really are very nice! I am very happy for you!

2 Likes

That wand is awesome @kira-marie! Very nice!

2 Likes

Ill find the links and ill post them for you. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@kira-marie thank you so much. I just found out that my domovoy shipped from Russia, so I am excited to receive him.

2 Likes