Witchy Jewelry in public?

I agree, Isobel. It would hurt my parents if I were to openly acknowledge my practice. “An it harm none…” well, it would harm them, so I keep things under my clothes.

7 Likes

I wear mine as necklaces or talisman if you will, I only take then off to bathe and during my purification and blessing rituals I do every dawn. I will say “Witchy” style is popular right now, from tattoos of symbols and talisman to clothing and jewelry. It is everywhere Witches have become the new cool, I think you can get away with a little more witchy items. my pride and joy is a carved triquetta on slate stone, with the runes i identify my higher metaphysical self which are taiwaz kenaunz pertho algiz fehu fehu on the other side, with hand coiled copper chain linked and wrapped in copper coil coated in black wax from concretion ritual hung with triple braided paracord I wear everyday. Wards off psychic and evil eye attacks breaks when hit hard enough then i repair and re-concentrate. My Mother is a JW so I know where some of you with ultra conservatives Christian parents relatives or neighbors. My neighbors call the police on we a few times during my weekly offerings which i do outside year round at midnight each moon phase with fire, black candles, three types of sage and other herbs, Athame and Staff, painted circle of protection with torches at cardinal directions, loud intoning of ceremony magick in Greek and Latin and English, the police took one look and fled. lol didn’t speak just left, haven’t returned but spend a police chopper by once a week. Sorry for the length but I had to paint a picture. And Hope that brought a smile to all of your faces have a good evening and many blessings to you all.

6 Likes

Oh my goodness, that’s extreme! :grimacing: I’m glad everything goes well during your offerings but it does suck that the neighbors called the cops!

6 Likes

I wear a crystal pendant that is has the salamander snake jaguar and others that represent the four corners which I got in Peru. Actually in a village at the base of Machu Picchu. When people ask me about it I just tell them it was a gift from a woman in a village I visited. I don’t let anyone touch it though. The answer seems to satisfy them. I

7 Likes

I wear my pentagram daily but it is on a long chain and usually hidden by my shirt. I will wear whatever crystal is calling to me that day on a short chain that all can see. If my pentagram pokes out, oh well, think what you wish.

6 Likes