Witchy Music What's Your Favorite?

My absolute favorite -

12 Likes

Love this band, they also did a song for one of my favorite video games. Hell blade.

7 Likes

Witchery

5 Likes

This is one of my favorites, I first heard it in 07 when I was going through my first year and a day with a coven.

10 Likes

Mumi handpan, not a witchy music but a well known song from Metallica. Nothing else Matters.

13 Likes

@Susurrus beat me to say WOKE NATION- I also found them through the forums here and their music is amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And backing up Francisco- another vote for FAUN from me! :laughing: My all-time favorite of theirs is ā€œFederkleidā€:

I had forgotten about Lorenna McKennet, @john4! She is amazing. My favorite of hers is ā€œThe Mummers Danceā€:

Lots of awesome songs and artists in here! Canā€™t wait to find a few new favorites :grin::musical_note:

10 Likes

I didnā€™t get to have my witchy day yesterday, so I am going to take some time today to have it. Iā€™m going to play these songs, probably from my laptop and do a few things today that I want to get done. I just have to thank everyone for their suggestions these are great. This is a great thread @john4 thank you for starting it.

6 Likes

Nosferatu I do like the bandā€™s music.

7 Likes

She has a song that is actually a poem written by Alfred Lord Tenyson called the Lady of Chalotte. Itā€™s a real tear jerker. A box of tissue is needed for that one.

7 Likes

A specific song that always makes me feel in tune to my witchy self is Solitary Daughter by Bedouine

10 Likes

Oh, I can see why! That was wonderful! I actually got my laptop to play the video, so I was meant to listen to it. I loved her dress in the video too.

(I have a laptop coming after Christmas with more memory
& hard drive space, this one was a get me through laptop and itā€™s a whole process with disk space and getting it to do what I want.)

Iā€™m Krissie & I look forward to talking to you! Itā€™s nice to meet you @ryan ! :hugs:

6 Likes

Lisa Thiels album Circle of the Seasons allows you to put together an entire ritual for each Sabbat by creating a CD playlist. You can estimate the times needed for Solitary or Coven.

9 Likes

How was it??

Iā€™m listening to all these songs now and discovering all great stuff! :grin:

@pedros10 +1 for Handpan music! :+1: Sam Maher is a classic:

13 Likes

@Francisco I had some time dedicated to witchy workings this morning :sunrise_over_mountains: while everyone was sleeping. I was in an okay mood & I made a wishing pinecone that I will burn on New Years Day. The wishes I wrote were for things I would like to happen in 2021, things like good health, happiness, and such. I also made a witchā€™s ball with some black sand, chamomile, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon (originally I just wanted chamomile but mine is among the missing & I canā€™t get to my witchy box with all the presents that need to be wrapped on top of it, so I opened a tea bag with it in there & used some of those herbs that were with it too :joy:), echinacea, cinnamon sticks, lavender, and rose. I wrapped the top with twine & attached a charm. Then I placed the pine cone on the candle holder part of my Sun sconce & hung the ball from the sconce. I lit a black candle for protection while I did my witchy workings. Afterward, it was almost like my mood instantly changed. I was in a better mood & felt good about my day! Then, when I went to the store I bought printer paper & printed out herb & flora substitutes, intentions, & old world names then the journal prompts printable from the Book of Mirrors courses. I finished that last night. I got another binder and separated some of the sections into the there from my oversized BOS.

Interesting today bit, I went to bed & was thinking about my intentions for each item that I put together & my left ear started ringing. So I was trying to figure out what I was being told & the ringing got a little louder. I got up because the spirit guides are being persistent & checked my phone for the time & it was 11:11 pm. So I got my journal & started writing about it, my right ear started ringing with the left ear as I started spelling out the intentions. Once I closed the journal, my right ear stopped & my left ear continues. Somewhere between loud & soft right now. My guides are adamant tonight! Iā€™m assuming right now that it means my intentions are going to come to me & they are starting sooner than 2021. Iā€™ve made the right decisions & Iā€™m on the right path to receive them.

I went outside afterward and looked up at the skyā€¦ Shooting Star. Itā€™s like they are smacking me in the face with a boulder of good news to come.

9 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :stars: LOL I agree!! It looks like youā€™re very in touch with everything going around you right nowā€¦

Usually 11:11 is the start of something, or you getting close to what you desire. Follow your intuition and see where itā€™s taking you , and if youā€™re ready to receive the good news, be on the lookout! :smiley:

10 Likes

I have a really eclectic music taste but one of my goddess to wiccan artists is SJTucker. I will attempt to share one of myntop fans.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DdHQ3byRLxFs&ved=2ahUKEwjdw4y-4dTtAhXLu54KHTvrCl8QjjgwCHoECBgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3NGWZeghQvxX4EKVRbY7_P

That did not work the way I hoped. Maybe someone will give me some direction on how to share from YouTube like the others did ā€¦ oh well enjoy anyway.

5 Likes

I just canā€™t not share this enchanting song and mention that I was first pointed to it by someone actually named Violet Moonā€¦ :joy: :purple_circle:

9 Likes

You did fine sharing it. There was extra text in the link throwing the forum gods off. :grin: Getting a direct link from YouTube, by clicking on the share button under the video and copying the link, will appease them next time.

Thank you for sharing the music with us. :slight_smile: I embedded your video below but if you want it in your post just copy the text between the quotes and paste it in yours. Iā€™ll remove the embed on my post later.

ā€œhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHQ3byRLxFsā€

6 Likes

They are amazing!!

6 Likes

Thank you for that. Much appreciated. Now i know for next time.

5 Likes