Witchy tool came in today

my wand came in & i love that it’s petite. It has quartz, emerald, amethyst, aquamarine, and pearl. I have it on a selenite bar right now & cant sait to meditate and consecrate it.

5 Likes

That’s a very nice wand!! Congratulations!! :smiley:

I like how it has two equal ends! You can choose which stone to use to direct your energy!

4 Likes

OOh, how pretty. It gives off a lovely, watery feel to it. Very nice!

3 Likes

Thank you both! The last wand I just didn’t connect with, this one I connected with right away. I can’t wait to have it ready for use. It’s gorgeous in person. The pictures don’t do it justice.

3 Likes

It’s absolutely gorgeous :heart_eyes::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I connect with this one so much more than I thought I would. I adore it. I got it from Raven and Crone. It was definitely worth the wait for it to be crafted.

4 Likes

Ohhhh @Susurrus- it’s beautiful!!! :heart_eyes: What a lovely combination of materials- I agree with @Amethyst that it has a soothing, watery feel to it. The pearls are an interesting balance to the stones, I really love the color combination and ambiance the wand gives! Enjoy :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you, I really like it. I still have to activate it, had a bit of a trying day yesterday with pain. I’m hoping for a better day today. The wand is very petite and I like that and that the points are on each end so I can cast from either end. Thank you.

2 Likes