Witchy Trick To Tell If You Have Been Cursed

Witchy Trick To Tell If You Have Been Cursed

• Fill a bowl up with water
  • Rub 2 match sticks in your hands to collect the energy
  • Drop them in the bowl
  • If they remain separate = you are fine
  • If they form a T or touch each other vertically = someone is hexing/blocking your aura
  • If they form an X = you are hexed or your aura is blocked

Let me know how this works if you try it (:

17 Likes

This is an interesting spell (or rather “spell checker” or “spell check”? :grin:). I don’t have any signs of being cursed at the moment, but if I do in the future this looks like a quick and easy way to get an answer :+1:

Thanks for sharing @carter1! :blush:

9 Likes

Nice spell… I will be sure to remember this one :blush:

8 Likes

Neat! Thanks for the tip!

7 Likes

Oh I’ve seen this one all over TikTok :laughing: I haven’t tried it, though. I don’t have any matches :fire:

8 Likes

Thank you Carte1 for this information. I’m still new, and I’m so interested in learning new ways.
This sounded so interesting that I tried it and the two matches fell beside each other, one facing east and the other facing west, they were halfway down each match… I was wondering what I do next?

5 Likes

Greetings @debra2!

I hope you don’t mind if I jump in on this- as long as the two matches just laid side by side and aren’t touching, then according to the ritual instructions, you are not cursed :+1: If they are touching, then it is possible that your aura is being blocked. Perhaps try cleansing (perhaps with a Spiritual Bath)?

If you are ever unsure about a reading using one ritual or divination method, I recommend trying Cross-Checking with another method to gain additional insight.

Just my thoughts on this! @Carter1 may have more guidance for you :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

greetings @BryWisteria

Thank you for your suggestions and I’ve taken your advice and took a Spiritual Bath last night.

Today early morning I used the Pendulum and it said I was not cursed, I feel so much better today.
Thank you again @BryWisteria
@debra2

4 Likes

You are very welcome, @debra2- I’m glad your pendulum helped to clear up the reading for you, and that you are doing well! :blush: Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes