Witchy Vision Board

Hi friends!
I was browsing pinterest (it’s self care, I swear!) when I came across this blog post for creating a witchy vision board for the new year. I love vision boards and used my mundane vision board a lot this year to help me remember my goals, etc. and the idea of creating a vision board for my spiritual self sounds amazing. So I thought I’d invite everyone along! January isn’t far away! I’m going to begin thinking about what I’d like to add! Next year, maybe I’ll migrate this activity to Samhain, but for now January will have to do!
I hope you’ll join in too! I’d love to see your vision for the coming year (and get some ideas too!)

Here’s a link to the blog post in case you’d like to read more about it!

7 Likes

I’ve never created a vision board for witchy things but I did create something similar in my bullet journal at the beginning of January this year. Then I stopped using that bullet journal (because I can never figure out exactly how I want to organize my organizing…) and I forgot all about it :rofl: I can tell you for sure that everything on that is still waiting to happen, but that’s okay!

Bex from The Witches’ Cookery has a few videos on her channel about creating vision boards for manifestation. She credits her pregnancy to her vision board after having trouble conceiving a second child!

Maybe I’ll start with small vision boards, like one for each month with smaller goals on it :thinking: that might be more manageable. Oh, and I could use Canva to do it, too! This would help me save paper lol and I could set the vision board as my wallpaper on my computer and a background on my phone… now my gears are turning!

5 Likes

Ahhhhh!!! I love vision boards- this is such a fun idea! :heart_eyes:

I whipped up a quick one with a few main focuses (witchy and mundane) for the coming year. I was drawing a blank coming up with things lol- I’m sure now that I’ve stopped I’ll think of a bunch that I’ve forgotten! That’s the great thing about a digital board though, it’s so easy to edit and change it as you go :blush:

Here’s mine!

(I bet no one is surprised by the emojis and clip art :joy:)

This image is sized for a desktop so it can be a background (or screensaver) you can look at to help inspire/remind you of yearly goals.

Here’s a free copy if anyone wants this template!

(Click here for the vision board template)

Download here:
Spells8 Vision Board 2023.pdf (2.4 MB)

Would love to see everyone’s vision boards! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing you a blessed 2023 :sparkles:

5 Likes

Ah! I love it so much! What a great idea to make it a desktop background! You’re so very clever! I’m still working on mine! I did some of it yesterday, but I am still doing some thinking as well! Such fun!!

4 Likes

Yes! Yes! Yes! All great ideas! Last year, I did a big vision board for my year and then picked a picture or two each month I really wanted to focus on. I got a lot done! I’ll definitely check out the manifestation boards! I’d never thought to do that! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

And as for organizing the organizing… I feel you. I am so much of a perfectionist that a totally blank bullet journal just stresses me out. So I bought a happy planner that I’ve been using since August and I like it. I have played with it enough that I know what I want to change, so I found a template on Etsy that I can print and add in each week and I have a reading log that I’ve been using for awhile that I love that I printed to add, and I want to add a section for witchy things… almost like a mini BOS I guess that I can add things to on the go. The cool thing is, since happy planner is a disc bound system, I can easily take things out and put them into something else. It’s brilliant.

4 Likes

Hahaha it came spur of the moment- I was trying to pick an image size and decided to go big or go home :joy:

I’m really happy if you liked the idea! :blush:

Ohhhhh so exciting! :star_struck: I hope it is going well and that you are having fun- please share it (if you’re comfortable doing so!) when it’s ready, I’d love to see yours! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

I love the template you made! Thank you for sharing it :blush: I think I’m gonna have to make something like this for my desktop and my phone wallpaper – at least maybe on a monthly basis rather than a yearly one? I haven’t quite decided yet lol

Here’s to keeping my fingers crossed that I can actually remember to do one ahead of time :joy:

I swear, it’s been a ridiculous endeavor trying to figure out the best way for me to keep things organized. I’ve done regular planners, a digital bullet journal, a physical bullet journal, my own printed daily agenda – nothing seems to give me that :sparkles: feeling :sparkles: that I need out of a planner and organizer. My hesitation to spend the $55 on the Dreambook is that I’ll buy it, use it for a month or two, and then get tired of it or feel like it isn’t doing what I need it to for me. I’m sure I’ll figure something out :joy: eventually!

4 Likes

It’s my pleasure- I happy you liked it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhhh a phone wallpaper vision board is an awesome idea- and changing it for the month? That’s brilliant- you could do seasonal background for the board that change as the months go by! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I absolutely will! It will probably be next week. End of term is Uber busy, but I’m off to a good start!!

4 Likes

I don’t doubt it- it seems like the more things “wind down” in the semester, the busier they actually are! :laughing: Glad to hear you’re doing good despite the rush- I hope things continue to go well for you! :heart:

Hooray! :partying_face: Looking forward to seeing your vision board when its ready! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I finally got mine finished! I love how it turned out!

4 Likes

It’s gorgeous, @AileyGrey! :heart_eyes: So many pretty shiny things on your board :sparkles:

Haha that’s my favorite full moon quote (about being left unsupervised :laughing:), I’ve been meaning to get it on a shirt or banner or something for ages, but still haven’t gotten around to it! It’s a perfect addition to your vision board :grinning: :+1:

Thanks for sharing! :heart:

3 Likes

I love the vision boards you all posted! Awesome.

I usually just make a ‘To Do’ list daily/weekly on notebook paper. It’s boring. The word ‘organize’ is always on it LOL and ‘Re-Organize’ :face_with_spiral_eyes:

:butterfly:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.