Wolf Moon, coming soon

10 Likes

Ah love this! Totally forgot that this is coming up. Thank you for the article :slight_smile:

Wolf Moon AKA (Old Moon, Winter Moon, After Yule Moon)

“…Time for protection, strength, and planning… Try to begin to think about goals that you’d like to complete for the year - write a list… Take some time for yourself and relax, mediate, listen… Take time to connect with yourself and your deities… Perform spells for protection, prosperity, luck, and motivation…” - Excerpts from the book “Wicca” by Harmony Nice

7 Likes

I love that the article has the moon rise and set times along with the time it will officially be full! Thank you for the article.

6 Likes

I’ve prepared this guided meditation for members of Spells8, with the help of Joy’s wonderful voice!

“Your body begins to change, your hands and feet become the wolf’s paws. You now see with the eyes of the wolf. Feel all your power when you see your pack threatened….” :wolf:

I hope you enjoy it! There’s also a spell and journaling worksheet for the first Full Moon of the year! :full_moon: :smiley: !

9 Likes

Ooh, I love Joy’s voice! I can’t wait to listen to it!

6 Likes

Ooh, thanks! I planned on performing the spell from Spells8. And the meditation will go nicely!!

6 Likes

Hooray for the wolf moon! :wolf: :full_moon: Thanks for the helpful info @cat and @Missa- and that is such a fun meditation, Francisco! :star_struck:

I’m looking forward to this one :person_in_lotus_position: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Doing my Spell tonight, Wednesday the 27th. Check this out. https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/jan/27/lunar-cycle-has-distinct-effect-on-sleep-study-suggests

6 Likes

I hope your spell went well, @John4! :sparkles: That’s an interesting article- I may have to add the current moon phase to each entry in my dream journal. It sounds like fun to track and see how the phases affect my sleep routine! :sleeping: :open_book:

I’ll have to pay attention to see how the Wolf Moon will affect my sleep tonight :wolf: :full_moon:

2 Likes

I finally had the time to perform my, 'Infinite energy spell," on the full moon and it was freezing outside. I hope :pray:t5: that it will works for me because it was a little difficult for me to concentrate and meditate bc of the frigid temperatures brrrr! But the moon was so beautiful last night and bright.

20210129_062655|225x500

6 Likes

I finally got to see the moon on it’s way down around 4 AM today. I stopped to gaze at it for a little bit before I went back in my house. It was a gorgeous & bright moon where I am. I just wish the weather was better because I didn’t get to charge my crystals or anything. It was gorgeous though.

5 Likes

Wow. Beautiful pictures! You can almost feel the cold though. Good job!

5 Likes

Look at that stunning moon- gorgeous pictures, @cat! :heart_eyes: It sounds like this moon lived up to it’s name- since the January Wolf Moon can also be called the “Cold Moon”! :snowflake:

I hope you had a lovely experience with your spellwork- many blessings to you, Cat! :blush:

5 Likes