Working on Money Spell

Thank you @NickWick! I have faith it’ll help quickly.

Thanks, @Susurrus! Glad you liked it!

6 Likes

@AliceInWonderdab Feel free to share the link here if you create a GoFundMe, there’s no problem with that!

The most effective money spell will be the one that you cast with all your heart and confidence. Explore different options such as the money spells on Spells8 as there are different methods (jars, amulets, specific requests, daily candles, etc) and pick the one that speaks the most to you!!

St Patrick’s Day is coming up :four_leaf_clover: (Luck of the Irish + Green!) and there’s will be a Waxing Moon this week so that may be a great time for you to cast your spell :waxing_crescent_moon:

Lots of luck!

7 Likes

So sorry to hear that Yuki is sick, @AliceInWonderdab - from the pictures you shared, he looks like a truly sweet and wonderful kitty! :cat2: :white_heart:

Others have shared some great spells, resources, and advice- so I will add my voice with prayers for Yuki’s comfort and well-being. I also pray the money spells works well for you! :pray: Love and Light :heart:

5 Likes

@Susurrus – That looks like a very effective money :moneybag: spell. Thank you for sharing!

@Amethyst – Sometimes those synchronicities just line up perfectly :infinity:

Everyone has shared some wonderful advice with you here @AliceInWonderdab :heart: I’ll add my voice to say that some herbs/plant allies that are helpful for abundance and money include…

:herb: mint
:herb: cinnamon
:herb: cloves
:herb: basil

Even just creating a sachet with these herbs and your wishes written on a piece of paper inside should have effective results!

I’ll keep your kitty :cat: in my thoughts

8 Likes

I appreciate you so much

5 Likes

I tend to do different money spells & I love jar spells. So I make up my own as I go. Thank you so much! I like to come up with different spells to do & I like to share them with people that will use them for their highest good! If I can find any others that I have used, I will post them.

6 Likes

Merry meet my loves :black_heart:
This is my PayPal link I’ve generated for any funds that are coming my way for the healing vet procedures Yuki requires.
And so mote it shall be

4 Likes