Worship with Odin and Loki

@SpanishWitchy he actually had to do something with his car :oncoming_automobile: then went to work but has tomorrow off. So when he is home :house_with_garden: I will have him bring the blanket to the living room for a photo shoot :laughing: & also get the names of any books :books: or resources he has… I know Odin :raven: is his Patron deity but does minor work with the others.

Also, I will send him the links to the ones @MeganB shared… can’t hurt to learn more or reinforce what he knows right? I’m continually reading & learning about Celtic :triquetra: culture, traditions, spirituality, deities… all of it really :laughing: So it actually threw me off when he said Norse when we were talking about it & that he was also researching Vikings. So we have watched a few things that surround both.

There is a show called Expedition Unknown with Josh Gates & one of the series was about Vikings, the Norse, & Leif Erickson being off of Martha’s Vineyard. There is a rock :rock: that in Elder Futhark says “Leif Erickson was here” ( or the equivalent of that) & the year carved into it… currently, it’s underwater from just erosion & ocean :ocean: changes & geographical changes… but they found it & have a picture of it. I will try to find the series of episodes about that discovery because it was about the Norse & Vikings possibly coming to the state of MA & Boston, MA & RI… but actually made it to this bow small wildlife sanctuary/protected island off of Martha’s Vineyard.

6 Likes