Would love to see your Mabon/Ostara decoration setups

Hi, I know most of us are getting ready for Manon and that so exciting, :blush: however since i am in lockdown and in the Southern Hemisphere I have to improvise for Ostara within my own home… just wanted to see it other people’s Altars or decorations they have set up… Mine is pretty small but it’s a start for my first holiday as a witch…

25 Likes

Oh I also couldn’t add the cute bunny… I know it’s not Easter but bunny’s are one of my favourite animals and they are apart of spring so yer…

17 Likes

It’s beautiful! :star_struck: Don’t be ashamed of your setup.

Oh, and I fixed the bunny pic in your first post. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

8 Likes

Very nice setup! Great job! I love bunnies too. My animal though that I have stuffies & figures of is the turtle. We do have a colony of bunnies that live in our yard/neighborhood though. We keep our front yard high enough for them to burrow & have their babies with some coverage.

9 Likes

@Susurrus thats so funny you said bunny’s and turtles are your favorite. When I was a kid I had a big white bunny and a turtle. The bunny would not hop or walk, he could but was lazy lol. The bunny used to ride on the turtles back, everywhere. When he wanted to go he would thump the turtle and would thump again to stop. It was crazy to watch but they were the best of friends and were together for years.

11 Likes

Aaawww… that’s adorable! I love when animals have animal best friends :heart:

8 Likes

It was cute lol.

9 Likes

I’ve only got up my little altar in front of my computer, but here it is!

21 Likes

This is my current set up and pretty much as I’m planning it to be, maybe with a couple of last minute tweaks .

Really looking forward to Mabon; for ne it will mark six months as a witch :woman_mage:

21 Likes

20 Likes

Oh I wish we could have that in our backyard, it’s huge but the council checks up and then considers too many as pests so there is a limit… We had baby lambs too but had to sell them thanks to the council…

8 Likes

Cute! Mine is on my computer table too, but since my altar keeps growing I had too clear the desk out….

8 Likes

So nice, wish we had a local witch/crystal or Wiccan shop… I would love to decorate it similar to yours :relaxed:

8 Likes

So beautiful :heart_eyes: I love the colours. Mine is also nice and bright…

8 Likes

The vast majority of my stuff I’ve sourced online, via Etsy if possible or Amazon :slight_smile:

7 Likes

20 Likes

@Harmony You have a magic lamp !! :woman_genie:🧞‍♂ How exciting :ok_woman:t2: and your altar is very beautiful :candle::mage:

7 Likes

Very beautiful. :star_struck:

I also put a photo of my

Of course, this is not something I am prepared for mobon.
In fact, I do not have access to many features
And I still don’t have crystals :gem: very active like wizards. All my crystals are two bracelets from Amethyst and Onyx.
And a few pieces of pink salt rock and blue rock salt and a few river rocks.
My magic wand is one of the oriental food chopsticks🥢.
I made Pentacle myself.
( With the few pruned branches I found in nature, and yarn and rope.)

Also my runes that I made (with the remnants of a project that was made of wood and with colorless nail polish.
Candlesticks and incense sticks I got from my mom,

The water cup :wine_glass:is also a glass container that is actually packaging a breakfast chocolate similar to kind of Nutella.
Everything has been changed in my sanctuary.

And I just bought a lighter for myself.

And a tablecloth for my altar, which my mother embroidered with cloths inside my house.

This is how I started my magic and with the very useful content of this site and the guidance of valuable friends who answer my questions and help me in this way :woman_student:t2::man_teacher:t2::woman_teacher:t2::books::candle::mage:

22 Likes

Your altar looks lovely.

8 Likes