Yoga with Adriene

Sarah29,
I :heart: Her too! I can’t wait to get back on the Matt! It is so good for me! My dad actually got me into yoga! I completed a college course and was really helping me heal with my anxiety and stresss. I think I’ll do it the rest of my lifetime! Lol :laughing:
Jeannie
Blessed be

7 Likes

I actually just got one of my witchy friends into her videos and so far she loves it because they aren’t long videos over all and she actually tells you the name of the pose and does it with you.
I’ve done a ew of her videos as well and love them as well.

7 Likes

She’s really good! Huge thanks to Adriene for my daily neck relief, much needed when sitting on the computer all day.

6 Likes

Francisco,
Today are mantra was “I got this”
“I am strong”
I really appreciate her guidance! I really appreciate you too your like Adrienne too in a way! We look up to you too! Just so blessed :blush: to have wonderful people who are so positive and powerful!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you so much, Jeannie!! And thank you for taking the time and effort to help everyone in the coven. You bring positive vibes into this community and our lives too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve ordered it!

Thanks for this thread @Jeannie1. I do enjoy yoga and have been lax in my practice recently.

Oddly, I like to listen to loud rock music when doing yoga. I find the contrast quite relaxing.

5 Likes

I like her videos. I especially like her dog companion :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Mary,
My dog :dog2: does the same thing I’ll take a picture next time k
It’s so cute!
Jeannie

4 Likes