Yoga with Adriene

Not sure if any-one likes to do yoga, its really not witchy but it helps me with my spiritual side. Just the simple fact that I show up to the matt and give it my best shot. Yoga with Adriene helps me to stretch out those knots inside. She can teach you step by step. I just thought I would share with you a piece of myself. I have been practicing yoga for a year know. I took a class at school and practice at home with Adriene. Yoga with Adriene

Blessed be

19 Likes

This is great! I do yoga with my daughter. It’s so much fun :two_hearts: I’ll check out this channel.

9 Likes

There’s a Yoga for Witches book out on Amazon in case you’re interested. Might be up your alley.

9 Likes

I always follow her videos!

She’s really great and has so many guided sessions for all sorts of different pains. Working mostly in a desk means that I have to stretch my back and neck all the time, so I follow her short stretching exercises.

8 Likes

That’s great Kasie thanks :blush:
Wonderful, I will check it out!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Francisco, That’s wonderful, our health is all we got, and doing little walks help me. I have a dog and his name is Rosko, he always gets short when I do yoga with Adrienne. Her dog is really good! I’d like to figure out how she does that! She must be really disciplined.

She also has journaling videos for us Witches! It’s great :+1: That can be really encouraging for us to keep journaling!
I better work out my kinks! Lol🤓

Christina
Yoga is really good for you! I feel connected to spirit when I breath and go with a flow. I try to have integrity when I do my yoga because that’s important! I feel it’s really a great routine to have. I am glad we have a lot in common!
Take care my friend, I put that crystal in my living room so when I do yoga :woman_in_lotus_position: it always give me a good feeling! I smile :smiley:
Jeannie

7 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiley:

4 Likes

Lol she has some great sayings! :rofl:

I think “find what feels good” is an amazing, useful motto for so many areas of life. And she really puts it in display through her exercises.

5 Likes

I have friends and family who do yoga and they love it- I’ve always admired those who do it, but was never able to master it myself! :laughing:

I’ve done tai chi, belly dance, karate, and other activities that share things in common with yoga while relying less on flexibility (which has never been a strength of mine!). But looking at this video with Adriene, I feel like giving yoga another shot! :woman_in_lotus_position::grin:

Thanks so much for sharing, @Jeannie1! :heart:

5 Likes

You should, you can definitely outshine the yoga practice especially since you did Karate. I always wanted to try belly dance :dancer: This is so neat I bet you would be great You definitely have been a success Travel Witch! I need to cultivate more flow more often.
I hope you try it! I am inviting myself to the Matt more because it helps me with my physical and mental strength! We can achieve more endeavors if we have exercise in our daily life and invite something much greater into our lives!
Blessed be

6 Likes

Yoga with Adrienne is amazing been following her for quiet some time. I’d love to get the book Yoga for witches at some point. Not sure who it’s by unrelated but there is a yoga for witches YouTube video but I didn’t enjoy the sessions sadly :frowning:

7 Likes

I love yoga and have been trying to do it almost every day since January

7 Likes

I didn’t know about that book! Thanks for the suggestion, I looked it up because I was curious. Here are the contents in case anyone is interested:

The cover is really nice too:

8 Likes

Thats great AliceInWonderdab I just got doing some practice and I love that she says to merry the breath! Just find what feels good. Today I had to learn to trust myself when I reach my legs back without looking. Little things like that help me during the day too. I am starting to cultivate streanth in my body which alot of people envy. I feel good in my own body you know. I am glad that we have something in common!
Jeannie
Blessed Be

6 Likes

Thanks Kira-Marie
I had know Idea this is a for sure book that I would like in my library! Yoga For Witches! See this is so amazing we merge with so many cultures and that is what I love about being a witch. There are no limits to what we can do!!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Awww thank you, Jeannie! You are very kind- and I think you might enjoy belly dance if you get the opportunity! It is a very fun activity, especially when dancing with friends :dancer: :two_hearts:

I’m glad yoga has been bringing you both health and happiness- that is awesome to hear! Enjoy :person_in_lotus_position:

Yoga for witches- that sounds amazing! :heart_eyes: Thanks to Francisco for sharing the contents. It’s nice how each of the sections has a theme tied in with a magical aspect/element. It really looks like a great read! :open_book:

7 Likes

Travel Witch I have a book

I got the little finger cymbals, I can’t wait to get a outfit that will be fun!
Jeannie
Blessed be

6 Likes

I’m actually going to try one of her classes today! My regular zoom teacher has it off because it’s family day but I need to stay on top of it~if I miss too many days I find it harder to get back in the swing

6 Likes

Alicewonderdab,
Oh great I’m so glad yeah she has so many different videos that you can choose from and if you you are a beginner she’s great for beginners and if you’re intermediate to because most of the time you know you really got a know that shapes and the poses and once you learn the poses it’s on after that you can have a really great flow and you will start feeling so much better I have lost a lot of weight I was 180 pounds and now I am at138 140 and I feel much better than I did before and this is just doing a little here and there and I’ll tell you I actually eat what I want. I have always struggled with weight so you know for me it’s my first time in my life that I feel good in my skin. Not to mention that during the day my yoga practice helps me when I get anxiety I can go to my breath. Anyways let me know how it goes and how you like it.I incorporate it with my witchcraft because in witchcraft you must be grounded and you must go to your temple before doing any magical workings and this helps me to get to that place.
Jeannie

5 Likes

I have seen some ads for belly dancing on FaceBook and I was intrigued. I wouldn’t mind learning how in my home where I could do it by myself. I had no idea there was a book on it too or the videos. I will have to look into it! I’m constantly struggling with being between the same 15 pounds and my doctor wants me on the low side of that because of my other issues. I carry a good amount of that in my core area, so this seems like it would definitely work that area pretty good!

5 Likes