Yoga with Adriene

That looks like an awesome book, @Jeannie1! :heart_eyes: And you even have the finger cymbals too- it sounds like you are ready to dance! :dancer: :laughing: I hope you have a lot of fun with learning!

And @Susurrus- go for it, girl! Practicing at home is a great way to find your comfort zone with belly dancing. But the best part for me was finding the supportive community- taking classes with a teacher is a wonderful way to meet new people and build confidence! :blush:

Just like with the helpful yoga videos on YouTube, there are plenty of belly dance videos to help you learn the basics for free as well.

Here’s a free Intro Class from Serpentine- a group that focuses on the Tribal Fusion style of belly dance:

Yoga and belly dance are both great ways to exercise- and you may find that they can go hand-in-hand with your magickal practice too! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Oh, thank you @BryWisteria! That’s perfect! I think the best time will be in the afternoon when my daughter is doing school & the boys have gone to work. I will definitely be looking into it!

5 Likes

I love Yoga with Adriene! I completed her latest 30 day challenge. Some of the poses were hard for me even though they were modifications. I just don’t have wrist strength to hold myself in anyway just yet. But working on it! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Travel Witch,
That’s Awesome I’ll try it today I have been feeling a little in motivated. So yesterday I wrote in my journal and I decided to do yoga three times a day only for 10 minutes. This will help me stay on top of thing’s! I can try this video I will let you know how it goes. Something new is good :relieved:
Jeannie

5 Likes

That’s great Robin, I did 16 minutes today and do one more section tonight ! Keep up the good work!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Good for you @Susurrus and @Jeannie1- I hope you enjoy the class and have fun! :dancer: :two_hearts:

Wow, @robin77- that’s a big challenge to stick with it for 30 days! Congrats to you! :raised_hands: :blush:

5 Likes

I had a 6:30 AM class this morning (via zoom I swear that’s the only reason I’ve been so successful is I don’t actually have to leave my house) and I am so stiff. We typically do an hour~sometimes only 45 minutes. I have another class at 9 AM today as well. But we do have Thursdays and Sunday’s off although I do a video prepared for me specially since I’m tight in my hamstrings and groin (TMI)
Anyways I’m feeling great and I hope everyone else as well!
Namaste :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Thanks AlicWonderdab,
I made sure to do my practice today I feel good at least I came to my highest self!
I am glad that you are making an Initiative to bring your practice to your home. I feel a sense of peace when I carve out time for myself. I am also trying to do the positive thinking ritual Francisco did for us too! I feel so blessed!
Namaste :pray:t4:
Jeannie

6 Likes

I just love how she explains the poses it makes so much sense to my body! I’m totally going to order that yoga for witches book~she’s got a you tube channel as well!

5 Likes

Look what I got!!!

9 Likes

That’s great you can apply the book yoga fo Witches to your book report if you like! Ow I bet it’s good. I absolutely Love yoga :woman_in_lotus_position: I would like to apply it to my craft. I will get it tomorrow. Thanks :blush: I am so excited for you!
Jeannie

6 Likes

You got the book!! :clap: :clap: Loos like a great source of motivation and power for your routine! Nice! I also look forward to seeing what you thought about it

7 Likes

That’s so exciting, @AliceInWonderdab! :heart_eyes: I hope you enjoy the book- definitely feel free to jump in on Book Club. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! :open_book:

And oohhhh that cover really is gorgeous :sparkles::blush:

6 Likes

That’s a wonderful idea!!

5 Likes

I’m really enjoying her you tube channel as well :black_heart:

6 Likes

I really enjoy doing yoga with Adriene. I am thankful for resources like these!

6 Likes

Thank you , Jacqueline2
I just got the book to as well the book for Witches bye Sara Robinson!!
Adriene is a really good person! I like her alot!
Blessed Be

6 Likes

Her books are beautiful :heart_eyes_cat: blessed be

6 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

I love Yoga with Adrienne! She’s my go-to!

7 Likes