You guys have wormed your way into my brain!

Okay, even though we are all miles apart and I am new here, all the personalities are jumping out of the screen into my head!! :joy:
My hubby and I were watching season 3 of Ragnarok on Netflix, and all I kept thinking was: “I wonder what @tracyS thinks of their Laurits/Loki portrayal??”

-Sandra aka Arctic Charm :snowflake: :canada:

23 Likes

Lol I’m the same way people on this forum are always popping into my head whenever I see a sunflower I think of @marsha and I often think of @tracyS and so many others too :infinite_roots:

18 Likes

@crystal59 @ArcticCharm aww your sweet. Thankyou. :hugs:. I love everyone here. Best coven. I’ve not got Netflix, so don’t know what they’re doing to my Loki? :rofl: maybe I should subscribe to find out. :joy::sparkling_heart: Knowing him, he’ll be happy for the free press.

20 Likes

haha you’re not the only one! I do the same thing, thinking about specific people when I see things that remind me of them. :laughing: It’s normal! We’re all friends here, and it’s normal to think of each other when we see things like that!

14 Likes

I really do love sunflowers! :sunflower: I always have since I was young! :blush: Thank you hon! :hugs:

:rofl: I do the same thing when anything happens that reminds me of Loki!

With lots of love :yellow_heart: always

14 Likes

Let’s just say you’re all constantly in my thoughts, whenever it’s the deities you worship, the star signs you are (Scorpios I’m looking at you), your favorite practices, the songs you have posted… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

haha I mean…the majority of the moderator team is Scorpio Sun :sun: :joy: we’re a loud group, here, I’d say!

14 Likes

It’s a family right, distance is nothing. That’s the Magick of this coven. :kissing_heart::heartpulse:

14 Likes

Can I just unashamedly single out @Susurrus with her happy playlist :black_heart: :metal: and bottomless bowls of word salad :green_salad:?! Miss you! :blush: :heart:

13 Likes

@CelestiaMoon Same, miss @Susurrus tons. And miss @Heav3n too. :kissing_heart::heartpulse:

13 Likes

haha absolutely! :joy: I’m sure she’s gonna love to see that when she gets back on later :rofl:

13 Likes

Perfectly said

14 Likes

:heartpulse: Omg thank you! I do have bottomless bowls of word salad :green_salad: & tend to type or say kind of where my train :train2: of thought :thought_balloon: wanders around to when I’m really excited or trying to explain things :laughing: My happy playlist :musical_note: has gotten larger as of recently too! :rofl:

I have missed everyone here! :hugs: & absolutely do the same thing @ArcticCharm… I connect things to people & memories all the time! & see things then think… huh… I wonder how (insert coven member name) feels about this or this would interest them… :joy:

Also… 1 of the Scorpio :sun: of the mod team :blush: & found out how that :sun: works with my Capricorn rising & Virgo :full_moon: very recently :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

13 Likes

@Susurrus Welcome back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now that sounds like there’s a story behind it! :smile_cat:

There was an update for my latest obsession, Book of Hours, that started like this… :grin: (cw: not so nice things done to body parts)

2028.8.f.3 - ‘FORERUNNER’

‘Forerunner?’ 29th August is traditionally celebrated as the day of the Decollation of the Forerunner, which is to say, the day that Herod had John the Baptist shortened. I hadn’t run across ‘decollation’ before. The etymology suggests cutting the neck, rather than the head. You know the story about Loki losing the bet with the dwarf Brok where his stake is his head? And he says, okay, my head is yours, but you better not touch my neck? So Brok sews Loki’s lips shut, although at least in the Crossley-Holland version he has to use his brother’s awl because Loki’s lips are needle-proof. I can’t imagine there’s any relationship at all between John the Baptist and Loki, I just always liked the story, lots of fab swag.

He’s everywhere! :sweat_smile: :boom:

13 Likes

@CelestiaMoon Well He certainly gets around.:joy::heartpulse:

13 Likes

Needle-proof?? That’s awesome. :joy:

Not gonna lie though, I feel like I’ve been here only for a day and already have this Loki and @tracyS association. It’s fun. :smile:

13 Likes

Ah… yeah… my “Out of Office” time was due to some things happening & the subsequent twists & turns of events… which led to quite a learning curve in the art of not reacting & definitely not the way someone wants or expects… Which highlighted some things about how each of those particular parts of myself not only what they want but learning a lot about self control… :green_salad:

12 Likes

I’ll be back soon enough. I miss all you guys as well. Distance doesn’t have anything on this coven. You guys helped me thru a time when I needed you most. :purple_heart:

13 Likes

@Heav3n I missed you!!! I’m so glad to see you in the forum again!! :grin::heartpulse::people_hugging:

11 Likes

@Heav3n Hello lovely. :partying_face::kissing_heart::green_heart:

12 Likes