YouTuber to check out đź“ş Scarlet Ravenswood

I have been following this YouTuber and watching her videos for a while and they are VERY informational. She makes videos over a variety of topics/subjects like Divination, Witchcraft, Paganism, Pagan Holidays.

Every Friday she goes live for “Pagan Happy Hour” to talk about a specific topic and people can join in the chat and ask questions! Some of the past Pagan Happy Hour topics include… “Runes vs Tarot, Which Divination System is Best?”, “Tips for Connecting With Deities”, “Ancient Egyptian Magic & Spells”, “Paganism vs Animism”, “What is Hellenism?” plus many more!

About/Bio of Scarlet Ravenswood…

"…It’s taken me a while but I finally know in my heart what my true purpose is in life. My mission is to create educational & inspiring content that helps others:

• Reconnect with the traditions of our Pagan ancestors
  • Develop a meaningful spiritual connection with the divine
  • Life life sustainably & in harmony with nature

The videos and content I create are in service towards this goal. If you also feel a calling towards the old ways, please consider assisting me with this mission by joining my Patreon community. Scarlet Ravenswood is creating Educational Videos | Patreon…"

13 Likes

I subscribe to her, too. :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing this with us.

11 Likes

Shes great! I love her channel!.

11 Likes

Thats awesome! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Same here! I love the variety of things she talks about

9 Likes

Thank you beautiful girl!!! I’m definitely subscribing to her today. Thank you for the recommendation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Edit: wow, I’m already subscribed to her :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Thank you I just subscribed!!

6 Likes

I’ve seen quite a lot of her videos. Seems very knowledgeable.

6 Likes

Haha yes! Thats awesome. Sometimes I forgot I’m subscribed to others already too :joy:

5 Likes

Awesome! She is great

6 Likes

For sure! She really does her research

8 Likes