Yule log, Can it be any log?

Sorry to hear about your arm! May you recover rapidly! Glad you had a nice Yule.

6 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://4Rs

pHehNZdgPAHhVepRbVtRigHb.jpeg)

Jeannie
Blessed be

9 Likes

Thank you very much Travel Witch!
I appreciate you a lot! May all your days be bright too! That was very nice! I just like to say thank you! I used your recipe after all! This was the best! Turned out really good thank you my dear friend! Thanks
Blessed be
Jeannie

6 Likes

You are very welcome, @Jeannie1- I appreciate you too! :heart: The Yule log you made looks amazing, you did such a great job decorating it! I bet it was delicious too :yum: I hope you had a fun and festive Yule :evergreen_tree::two_hearts:

5 Likes

This was so much fun to watch @MeganB. Love her sense of humor and that recipe was incredible. If I didn’t know I would be eating it all by myself I would give it a go. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Made my very first Yule log this year. Seasons greeting!

13 Likes

Looks awesome, @lyns- I love the colors you chose! Reds, greens, oranges, and natural browns. It’s a beautiful and natural aesthetic :evergreen_tree: :candle: :orange_circle: :sparkles:

Blessed Yule! :heart:

7 Likes

That is gorgeous. Can i ask, are you going to burn the log or just light the candles? I normally light rhe candles the night before then burn the log on the solstice iteself. Dont know if thats technically correct.

8 Likes

I have a Yule Mog

13 Likes

Beautiful ideas everyone :rose: @MeganB I love your log!

7 Likes

That’s beautiful! :blush: :heart: What a great idea! I’m just not sure where I’ll find a log!

6 Likes

Cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart::heart::blush::grin:

7 Likes

Your Yule Log is beautiful- and so is your furry friend watching over it! :black_cat: :heart::blush:

Blessed Yule, @peetamba! :sparkles:

8 Likes

A little pressed for time, my Yule log this year :evergreen_tree: :grin:

9 Likes

Yum yum! Yodels make for great Yule logs- chocolatey goodness all ready to be enjoyed! :chocolate_bar: :sparkles:

Blessed Yule, Peter!

6 Likes

Never heard of a yodel looks like a swiss roll

7 Likes

@Devenne the Yodel’s are made by Drake’s which are mainly the same as Little Debbie’s Swiss Cake Rolls :smiling_face: Drake’s also makes :thinking: Ring Dings, Devil Dogs, & Funny Bones

@peter3 yes, they can absolutely be a Yodel, we have a recipe for a Yule Log Cake which is the same idea too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Where’s a lighter when you need one !? I had a package and I can find one anywhere! Did you see the bee :honeybee: it’s a gift or offering to Hecate! These are some pinecones I like to decorate with! I still have to put my decorations on the tree they are gnomes! They are cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Happy Winter :snowflake: Solstice!
:fire::christmas_tree:
I’m looking forward to burning my log :wood: soon this weekend! I’ll just listen to some music and try to meditate and enjoy some time with my family! I finally got my tree!

It’s outside but I am going to sit next to a heater and drink some hot coco!
Happy Solstice everyone!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Oh! There’s Hostess’ version too! Ho-Ho’s!!! :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I didn’t get a chance to light it this year, but I’m hopeful for next year!

6 Likes