A 360° tradition change

“And God said to Solomon, Because this was in thine heart, and thou hast not asked riches, wealth, or honour, nor the life of thine enemies, neither yet hast asked long life; but hast asked wisdom and knowledge for thyself, that thou mayest judge my people, over whom I have made thee king:”

King James Version (KJV)

I believe that if I were in Solomon’s position, I would asked for the same, wisdom.
Is what I have been searching on my path, the knowledge of the experiences I had when I was a kid. Of what I saw unknowing the Spiritual realm. That was the spark in my life to pursue the unseen, only stoping for a while, because I was told that is bad, it was forbidden, even a sin.

To make what I feel to share short. Is all about the wisdom, to be productive to others and to myself, and to keep on building and answering the puzzle.
A conversation I had connecting with Lucifuge Rofocale, I asked him the stupidest question; besides of other things, was if I was going to lose my soul. Without hesitation he said yes, and yes that itself made me put a red flag on it. But also made me put in perspective, on if it was the right route to take. So I just stood there.
Recently I had found a book; yes… Another book :sweat_smile:; from the Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn, about self initiation to this tradition. I mean… I knew of GD for long, and now it came to me the existence of this book dedicated; similar to Cunningham’s Wicca, a guide for the solitary practitioner book, but for those interested in TGD tradition. I mean really??
This do resonates to me, on making that shift to light.
In my workings, I have the lovely experience on making rituals with the presence of Goddess Bastet, I also incorporated what it’s known as ceremonial magick or ritual on some of my workings, and wanted to learn Kabbalah. I feel that I’m ready to get my feet wet with this practice, in which is a mayor turn of my actual tradition.
Even my guides let me understand that indeed, is the time to open the door on that part of my practice. As North Americans use to say, to make the plunge.
I know that it won’t be easy, there’s certain steps a have to make as a solitary practitioner, in which I have to be honest to myself, and of the discipline applied to become a Neophyte 0°=0□, but worthy.
e0b7ab06cdcded9ea9df1321e3edf888

11 Likes

I wish you well doing this!! You got this!!! :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you @christina4, blessings to you.

7 Likes

bendiciones :dizzy::candle::dizzy:

6 Likes

Good luck on your journey! May your path be smooth!

8 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst, hope you’re enjoying this day.
Blessings!!!

8 Likes

That is the wonderful thing about spirituality. We can practice however we feel called. I have only recent come back to Wicca after being Catholic for 30 years. But spirit guides us in ways we never truly understand but I will follow my intuition and my guides to the best of my ability. My guides even give me signs and synchronicities that I am on the right path for me. That is truly comforting to me and where I find the most peace at the moment.

Blessed Be! :tada:

10 Likes

I wish you well on your continued journey! I’m happy you found such a strong resonation with it. I hope you are having great weekend & enjoying the day! I’m very happy for you :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Thanks @Magdelina & @Susurrus , I wish you both a wonderful weekend and blessings.

9 Likes

I wish you well on this new journey! I don’t know much about The Golden Dawn but it sounds like something is calling to you.

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words @MeganB, I wish to you and your family a lovely Sunday.
Blessings!

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this tradition change with us, Pedro :+1: Whatever keeps you growing! If you have a special connection with the GD, you should do your best and see how it resonates with you.

Which book do you have? These are the books I have in my reading list:

The second one has the actual rituals that were initially left out of the earlier published books. This is a newer versions that the Alpha et Omega tradition made accessible to all.

6 Likes

So far I have this books in relation. The first and for my initiation:
Self Initiation into the Golden Dawn by: Chic Cicero & Tabatha Cicero.

Golden Dawn Magic by the same authors.

Israel Begardi Golden Dawn book
And

The Celtic Golden Dawn by: John Michael Greer.
Will have those you shared @Francisco for next ones.
Thank you!!!

5 Likes

Thank you Pedros :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes