Addiction breaking charm bag

you’ll need:
Jasmine (tranquility and beauty)
Coltsfoot (peace and tranquility)
Red clover (success)
Fennel seed (courage)
Ginger (success and a tribute to Ares)
Juniper berries (attracts good, healthy energies)
Pennyroyal (ridding other’s negative perceptions of me)
Pine (alleviate guilt)
Rosemary (self love)
Chicory root (removing obstacles)
Pink Himalayan salt (for love and protection)
Amethyst (stress relief)
Citrine (happiness)
Garnet (love and protection)
Rose quartz (unconditional love)
Blue satchel for healing or black for protection
Blue candle for healing or a black for absorbing negative energies

Then I lit lavender incense (I chose this based on the tradition of giving flowers to warriors headed to battle)
I also lit a red candle (to honor Ares) and a blue candle which I placed beside my bag on my pentacle. Then I said the Ares warrior chant found on spells 8 modified slightly to highlight the personal aspect of my spell allowing my blue candle to burn completely out.
I then thanked Ares for his guidance and protection and released him and closed my circle.

Hope this helps someone who needs it!
Blessed be

29 Likes

I love this! Thank you for making this post! Might I add adding an amethyst is extremely helpful for any type of addiction. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have an old pouch I made for my addiction a while ago and I keep re-doing the spell for it. I cleanse it too. It’s helped so far and it’s been years.
I really appreciate the correspondences to the ingredients! 🪄✨

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing, Phoenix!

5 Likes

A beautiful spell bag, @phoenix_dawn- may Ares watch over and protect you! Reading your posts makes me think you are the very symbol of “Strength”- you keep going no matter what. You are one amazing and strong witch! :sparkles::heart:

Thanks for all that you do- keep holding your head high! :hugs:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria I don’t generally work with Ares but when reading the warrior chant for this purpose I felt led to do so

6 Likes

:blush: Told you you’re strong.

Why I am talking like Yoda? Lol! I even heard his voice as I typed it!

7 Likes

This is wonderful I need to make this for someone :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Make sure you have their consent first

4 Likes

Ok yes I’ll ask them if I can make it for them she is a very good friend :pray:t2:

4 Likes

It’s definitely a strong spell. I created it after my relapse about a month ago and I haven’t had a craving since. I actually just refreshed it with fresh herbs and crystals that were freshly cleansed and charged under the full moon a couple of days ago so it could keep working on my substance abuse but also to break the addiction I had with my ex as well. Still no craving to use and so far so good on the part about my ex too. If you use it please let me know if it works for your friend. I’m always interested to know how my spells work for others since I tend to work on things of this nature when I’m overwhelmed, emotional or feeling hopeless. Chaotic energy works pretty good for me but Im not sure if everyone can work with it successfully or not. I just know that channeling raw emotion into my work seems to amplify and increase the success rate :pray:

8 Likes

Thank you I will be working with her on this and I will keep
You posted and she is open to any other suggestions you may have . Have a blessed day

4 Likes

I do what to thank you my friend is doing very well, I was very happy to be able to have your help with this.:pray:t2::heart: And other advice she said she will be completely open to it. Thank you again

3 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that it worked for your friend. I’m not sure if I mentioned but I also put my charm bag in the moonlight during the full moon every month to charge it and refresh any oils I used if needed

3 Likes

Ok I will tell her I am going to see her for the full moon on Friday so I can remind her :pray:t2:

3 Likes

I definitely need to do this. If anybody wants to send some positivity out into the universe for me I would very much appreciate it. Thank you. Namaste

5 Likes

I’ve got you @marie13 sending you lots of light and love. I’ll light a candle for you tonight during my evening prayer. If you need someone to talk to I’m a message away

3 Likes

Welcome @marie13! :heart:

I’m sending out positivity your way, and you might also consider joining the coven Energy Exchange Circle (here’s the link for the current circle)- it’s a great way to seek healing energy :blush:

Blessed be- I hope the charm bag works for you! :pray:

2 Likes

Anything, I am here :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hey Phoenix.
Wondering if there are items that are interchangeable or that can be left out? Im needing to break the bondage of addiction & am willing to try anything at this point!! Just don’t have some items listed. Thanks!!

5 Likes

You can use any herbs or flowers with the properties listed

7 Likes