Aloha, brand new here

Hi everyone, I am Sharina. Born in Northern California and spent 17 years on Maui, Hawaii. I am back in California now and have been really going through a lot. This world has been very intense for me, the last few years. Magic and learning all about wicca and anything witchy, has been one of the many things I have been losing myself in, to sort of heal and get through some major life events.
I have always felt.magic pulling me and drawing me in. I always knew I was a witch but didn’t realize how real it all is. I have been studying and learning for years now. Honestly I have just been blasted with information . It just keeps coming to me… Not sure what type of witch you would call me… I guess green. I collect rocks and stones, love finding natural healing ailments in nature. My entire life has been guides by the moon, stars and planets. And I love to cook and feed people. I am very excited to learn more about how things are properly done. So far I just go with intuition and flow . I am grateful I found you all. Looking forward to growing together.

8 Likes

Welcome @sharina, I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod & a moderator here in the forum. I haven’t made it that far across the United States, but one day I hope to do so.

The world is very intense for many people especially since 2020 & the time following. Going with your intuition & flow is a great way to go about anything on your path. As long as it is what feels good to you, it’s what will work for you.

I’m continually learning & studying! I have taken classes for crystal healing, but I’m continually learning more as time goes on, I’m relearning to trust my intuition & have been taking classes on direction to read tarot more intuitively, which is working really well lately.

If you love to learn, check out the courses section & work your way through them! They are full of great information & resources. Even if it is something that you have already learned, it never hurts to have sort of a refresher. There are many printables within them too for different ideas on how to do different things from each topic & a section for your own notes.

I personally have started saying that I’m a witch, I can’t really label myself, but I can tell you that I am very drawn to Irish Celtic :triquetra: practices, work with Brigid & the Morrigan, definitely crystals (I may or may not have a problem with collecting those), I’m starting to learn more about working with the elements. So far I know that I am very drawnt to water :water_element: :ocean: & fire :fire_element: :fire: & earth :earth_element: :earth_americas: I’m starting to learn more about incorporating air :air_element: :wind_face: into my practice.

I use tarot & oracle cards, pendulums, runes (Elder Futhark & Witches Runes), a pendulum for dowsing on a mat, well really it’s the size of an altar cloth :laughing:

Herbs :herb: & plants :seedling:, incense, oils, spell bags, jars, & making up my own oils & sprays, teas :tea: … I’m starting to learn about infusing herbs & making salves too.

So I’m just a witch :mage: that practices based on what what feels right to me in my practice. The list goes on but I have a very supportive family & right here I have made some great friends who are a second family. If you have any questions feel free to ask & someone will be right along to help you out & get you pointed in the right direction! I look forward to chatting with you more & learning with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hi @sharina! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. We have witches of all kinds here, so you’re sure to fit in!

Keep an eye out for a post tomorrow called Merry Meet Monday- Magickal News of the Week. It’ll let you in on all the different activities we’ve got going this week and you’ll be able to chat about whatever you want down in the comments so you’ll be able to get to know people.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome friend!
I’m Ailey. I live in Georgia. I’m glad you’ve found your way to the forum and I can’t wait to get to know you!

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @sharina

It’s nice to meet you, Sharina, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you are continuing your magical path with us!

I lived in Kihei for about a year. It was quite a magical experience, lots of memories. Did you explore any Hawaiian Magic during your time there?

I am looking forward to learning and growing with you! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Merry meet @sharina,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, a moderator and Eclectic Witch with the love for travel- it is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I’m with you on this- the last few years have been pretty extreme, both on a global scale and on a personal level for me too. My magickal practice has been a sanctuary in times of turbulence, and I’m happy to hear that you’ve been finding peace and healing in your Craft as well! :sparkles:

It sounds like you have some wonderful guiding interests and skills that you are learning about- I hope that things continue to move in a positive direction for you, and that your magickal journey continues to bring you happiness! :heart:

Like others have said, the vast resources of the forum and its coven community are here for you- please make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi Sharina…
Im from Cape Town in South Africa… I am an eclectic witch and couldnt imagine life any other way.
I too am new here and have found everyone so warm and welcoming. I know you are going to be really happy you joined… I know i am…

6 Likes

Hi Sharina and merry meet. I am new as well. It’s so lovely to have a like minded community. Blessed be dear sister :white_heart:

7 Likes

@yolande1 @sharina and @maia Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.