Altars! Love to see yours!

Uploading: image.png…

This is my Inspiration Station which is a desk that was built out of an old piano. I got it off Letgo for $50. I sit here for tarot readings. I cleanse and sanctify the space when creating, spell casting and on some tarot reads. I light white and black chime candles and cast a circle sometimes depending on what I’m working on. I absolutely love this desk. My mom helped me refinish it. It’s at least 100 years old. My favorite piece of furniture by far. Just love the vibe i have sitting there and creating or communing with energies.

8 Likes

Beautiful altar cloth and altar, @fabian! What’s in the chalice??

@atypical_witch I may be just me but I’m not seeing the image! :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Thank you pracog29<
I often by crystals and cant tell if there real or not!
Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Fabian,
I really like your alter space you did such a good job.
jeannie
Blessed Be!

6 Likes

I’ve not been able to post images correctly. Im trying to figure out what I’m doing wrong but I’m not exactly technically inclined. I get a message telling me the file is too big and to upload it to a cloud something or other and share the url but I don’t really understand what that means.

5 Likes

desk alter
I think I did it! This is one of my alters, the one I use every day. the desk is at least 100 years old. It was a small piano at one point in it’s life and was turned into a desk. I bought it from some lady on Letgo and my mom. helped me refinish it. I love to sit here as I plan my day, do my daily draws for tarot and create. I call it my inspiration station.

18 Likes

Hi Daniel just wanted to say your space is beautiful. I love how organized and neat it is.

6 Likes

@atypical_witch your inspiration station is gorgeous! I love the idea of repurposing things for your altar. A lot of mine us repurposed items. You have a truly inspirational space! Thank you for sharing with us!

8 Likes

Love your space. And it’s great that the desk has a new purpose

7 Likes

It is moon water and cloves. It is for protection and to attract abundance.

6 Likes

Here’s my little newbie altar next to my bed on the nightstand. I got my sage and abalone today. I have a thing for angels so I included 2 here, one is a candle holder. I haven’t discovered any goddess or God statues that speak to me yet but I’m on the lookout. It’s my little happy spot :relaxed:

22 Likes

Incidentally I love seeing everyone else’s! So beautiful and inspiring! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Very nice, I’m into angels lately. I even turn on today a transmutation incense dedicated to Archangel Zadquiel.

7 Likes

Your altar is beautiful. Is there anything that you need for it or anything you need to help you get started? I only ask because I have a lot of stuff.I’m more that happy to share.

7 Likes

@Peaches I was gonna ask the same thing @crystal24 just asked

5 Likes

@crystal24 and @phoenix_dawn , I’m not really sure as far as “need”, since I’m new I’m slowly gathering things that speak to me. Still kind of feeling my way around if that makes sense. But thank you both, I’ll definitely let you know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Your welcome. Offer is open for anyone.

7 Likes

That looks nice @Peaches! It’s a great spot!

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

Um, next time you celebrate Litha, can I come? Because that looks delicious! Lol! Great job!

4 Likes