Altars! Love to see yours!

The jars are simply mason jars! I love simplicity. I am jealous of you having a bath tub (RV living means I only have a shower :sob: ). The nice thing about mason jars is they have been around and will likely be around forever so you donā€™t have to worry about them being discontinued. They would look lovely with bath salts or bath rituals layered in them! Mine are a mix of the 4 oz smooth or quilted clear mason jars by Ball.

6 Likes

Your space is so comforting. I feel I could just sit in that corner and immediately connect with all that wonderful energy! I especially admire that round picture with the Goddess whoā€™s hair is the tree of life. What a wonderful image. Nicely done and Blessed Be!

8 Likes

Amazing, I love your work room, itā€™s absolutely beautiful and so well organized. The wooden athame is also beautiful. Does an athame really need to be made of metal? After seeing your wifeā€™s, I think I would prefer to make one of wood instead.

8 Likes

Better late than never?

My obsidian ball came from here:

The actual store is here:

It comes with a certificate of authenticity to prove it is real obsidian and not dyed glass.

8 Likes

Nice!! I can already see you working with it:

:laughing: And since weā€™re on itā€¦ A piece of advice from twitter:

15 Likes

Good tip, I hadnā€™t thought of that!

12 Likes

Wow! Thats a real good reason to keep your crystals covered!

9 Likes

Here is my altar! My space of rejoice and happiness.

22 Likes

Beautiful, @fabian! The seahorses give your sacred space such a lovely touch of oceanic energy :ocean: :blue_heart: Love it!

8 Likes

Uploading: image.pngā€¦

This is my Inspiration Station which is a desk that was built out of an old piano. I got it off Letgo for $50. I sit here for tarot readings. I cleanse and sanctify the space when creating, spell casting and on some tarot reads. I light white and black chime candles and cast a circle sometimes depending on what Iā€™m working on. I absolutely love this desk. My mom helped me refinish it. Itā€™s at least 100 years old. My favorite piece of furniture by far. Just love the vibe i have sitting there and creating or communing with energies.

8 Likes

Beautiful altar cloth and altar, @fabian! Whatā€™s in the chalice??

@atypical_witch I may be just me but Iā€™m not seeing the image! :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Thank you pracog29<
I often by crystals and cant tell if there real or not!
Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Fabian,
I really like your alter space you did such a good job.
jeannie
Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve not been able to post images correctly. Im trying to figure out what Iā€™m doing wrong but Iā€™m not exactly technically inclined. I get a message telling me the file is too big and to upload it to a cloud something or other and share the url but I donā€™t really understand what that means.

5 Likes

desk alter
I think I did it! This is one of my alters, the one I use every day. the desk is at least 100 years old. It was a small piano at one point in itā€™s life and was turned into a desk. I bought it from some lady on Letgo and my mom. helped me refinish it. I love to sit here as I plan my day, do my daily draws for tarot and create. I call it my inspiration station.

18 Likes

Hi Daniel just wanted to say your space is beautiful. I love how organized and neat it is.

6 Likes

@atypical_witch your inspiration station is gorgeous! I love the idea of repurposing things for your altar. A lot of mine us repurposed items. You have a truly inspirational space! Thank you for sharing with us!

8 Likes

Love your space. And itā€™s great that the desk has a new purpose

7 Likes

It is moon water and cloves. It is for protection and to attract abundance.

6 Likes

Hereā€™s my little newbie altar next to my bed on the nightstand. I got my sage and abalone today. I have a thing for angels so I included 2 here, one is a candle holder. I havenā€™t discovered any goddess or God statues that speak to me yet but Iā€™m on the lookout. Itā€™s my little happy spot :relaxed:

22 Likes